Cm Rain?

thaiman

Is it raining now in CM? When do the rains generally stop?

was really tempted to post something else....... :o

but not rainin here in San Kamphaeng.

the rain season ends about late october, but the season hasnt really kicked off as such this year. We have had the occassional downpour but not like other years. Im thinking its going to be later this year. Who knows?

the rain season ends about late october, but the season hasnt really kicked off as such this year. We have had the occassional downpour but not like other years. Im thinking its going to be later this year. Who knows?

Yes, I remember september being the worst month in Bkk, but this year not to bad so far. Want to head to CM but would like to avoid the downpours. thanks for your info.

Yes, I remember september being the worst month in Bkk, but this year not to bad so far. Want to head to CM but would like to avoid the downpours. thanks for your info.

i can't wait for more downpours. clears the pollution, makes it cooler. alas possible floods.

In CM, the rains usually stop around the end of September. In Phuket, it is more like the end of October.

One extra month, how true. I must confess it will not be easy watching the rain squalls roll in over the ocean, slightly obscuring the brilliant red sunsets and then watching it fall on the lush vegetation. UG, we should chat again in Feb/Mar/April to see how things are.

:o

Boiling hot I would imagine! :o

Ahh... the blessed coolness of the Chiang Rai dry season. Just wish you guys would stop puffing your smoke this way.

Well we're smoke free down here that's for sure. If you guys can find your way through the smog in the Spring time you should try to find the airport and fly down here and see.

• 2 weeks later...