Car Heaters

Gary A

Easy solution is at hand folks. Order a ceramic heater from Maplins. http://www. maplin.co.uk/ Module.aspx?ModuleNo=48775&DOY=19m11 They just plug into the accessories (cig lighter) socket.

It an improvement on the old Smiths heater we had in the Landies many years ago!

post-63954-1228345060.jpg

I think these are a Maplin house brand.

post-63954-1228345083_thumb.jpg

PS: I forgot to mention they are going out for half price until 24/12. Maybe someone would like to buy a carton lot?

Edited by BSJ

Easy solution is at hand folks. Order a ceramic heater from Maplins. http://www. maplin.co.uk/ Module.aspx?ModuleNo=48775&DOY=19m11 They just plug into the accessories (cig lighter) socket.

It an improvement on the old Smiths heater we had in the Landies many years ago!

post-63954-1228345060.jpg

I think these are a Maplin house brand.

post-63954-1228345083_thumb.jpg

PS: I forgot to mention they are going out for half price until 24/12. Maybe someone would like to buy a carton lot?

Two hairdryer would do the job (Joke).

• 1 month later...
All Korean Cars have Heaters. OEM Heaters for Vigo, and other Pick Ups you can get and installed at "Wegomotors" in Bangkok. See their homepage (Exporters)

www.wegomotor.com

Unfortunately, looking at Wego's website it does appear that they are limited to dealing with pickups only, not passenger cars.

• 10 years later...

The air conditioning unit is also a dehumidifier. If you want to defrost the inside of your car put the air conditioning on and blow air air onto the glass. Not so good if you don't have a heater installed and it's cold. Absolutely fine to use the a/c with the heater on full blast. 

4 minutes ago, alacrity said:

Yes. If you have climate control you have a heater. The cars irrevelent.

I think that some people on this thread, don't actually have a car. Just want to pretend they do.

????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, faraday said:

I think that some people on this thread, don't actually have a car. Just want to pretend they do.

????

Google can be every-ones friend. Doesn't make every-one strategically aware though. 

1 hour ago, faraday said:

????

All my Aston Martins, and both Bugatti Veyrons have climate control.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ballpoint said:

All my Aston Martins, and both Bugatti Veyrons have climate control.

Saw an Aston Martin here for the first time only yesterday in Udon.  Surprisingly, it didn't have Lao plates. Many of the expensive cars do, but never on the luxury motors like Ferrari or, indeed Aston's.

Wouldn't buy one though. ????