Best Sandwich In Bangkok?

realmadrid25

Where is the best deli meat and sandwich in Bangkok?

There is no true deli in Bangkok. Nothing even close to what you can find in any city or town in the US. I would kill for real pastrami or roast beef. Believe it or not, I even miss turkey and chicken roll... or properly made cole slaw and potato salad.

Having said that - I agree with TigerLily, the BBC makes great sandwiches and pastries and cakes.

There is no true deli in Bangkok. Nothing even close to what you can find in any city or town in the US. I would kill for real pastrami or roast beef. Believe it or not, I even miss turkey and chicken roll... or properly made cole slaw and potato salad.

Having said that - I agree with TigerLily, the BBC makes great sandwiches and pastries and cakes.

Agreed....no deli in Bangkok (or Thailand). I think it is because the meats here are of such poor quality.......importing everything makes it too expensive for most people. This is what I miss:

post-36006-1189476648_thumb.jpg

Anybody hungry for a simple corned beef sandwich? This would cost a fortune to make in Thailand because beef brisket, the basic ingredient, is too expensive.

how much for that reuben sandwich at larry's?

190 in restaurant, 250 + delivery with Foodbyphone...lean cut, and yeah, I guess I got mixed up too, it must be corn beef, definitely not smoked.

As for the freshness...hard to judge, but let's just say there definitely doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it :D (Several friends have also hailed it as a fantastic sandwich)

Try it out :o

Surprised nobody mention subway (sukkumvt 7/1), i always go there for a night-sandwich after partying al night when im in Bkk. Gooooooooood stuff. :o

thanks. we get in around 2,500 customers a week at this location. Others are getting ready to launch a scud missle as you talked about Subway. :-)

By the way, the roast beef, turkey, steak, meatballs are all imported from Australia or the USA and why the food cost for those items is close to 58% in Thailand!

Have you noticed no more aggressive ladyboys? Put up signs saying no soliciting and has seem to have driven them away.

http://www.thailandsubway.com/

i hear the flamer is very nice at subway ! :o

:D The nice flamer whose called "I have no name but I know Greg " The police said even when they released him from jail, his first words were " I Know Greg" Our lawyers have a copy of his passport his Gf brought to the jail. I have not bother to find out who he was was but will tomorrow.

At this point, were not going to press charges. He had 6 hours to think about what his buddy and him had done. It should be sometime before thay start a fire inside a restaurant.

i hear the flamer is very nice at subway ! :o

:D The nice flamer whose called "I have no name but I know Greg " The police said even when they released him from jail, his first words were " I Know Greg" Our lawyers have a copy of his passport his Gf brought to the jail. I have not bother to find out who he was was but will tomorrow.

At this point, were not going to press charges. He had 6 hours to think about what his buddy and him had done. It should be sometime before thay start a fire inside a restaurant.

I think the guy will be too embarrased to come see you greg but an offer of an apolagy woulndt go amiss,.

The Food Court on the 1st floor of Central Chitlom does a few pretty good sandwiches. Lots of chocies for bread, meats, cheeses, and other trimmings. 140 Baht and you are pretty well fed. They'll even toast the sandiwhc if you want them too. Good deal but doesn't beat the Landmark's sandwiches for quality.