Quality Kitchen & Home Automation

I am overseeing the building of a friends house and am looking for a top end kitchen manufacturer, this is a very expensive house ( build costs in excess of 13 million) and they are looking only for the best quality, if any one has any reccomendations I would be grateful.

We are also looking for home automation that can be monitored and controlled from the web as well as a web monitored security system, again any first hand reccomendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.

I am overseeing the building of a friends house and am looking for a top end kitchen manufacturer, this is a very expensive house ( build costs in excess of 13 million) and they are looking only for the best quality, if any one has any reccomendations I would be grateful.

We are also looking for home automation that can be monitored and controlled from the web as well as a web monitored security system, again any first hand reccomendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like some of those fancy kitchen stores in Siam Paragon will have what you are looking for. Might just take a walk around on the 3rd or 4th floor, (Can't recall which offhand)

Kitchen Studio owner Kiren in jomtien in jomtien complex. did mine in dark cherry and it is terrific. you are welcome to see it but he has a rather large showroom and is quite professional and knowledgeable. i recomend him highly and no, i dont have anythiing to do with his business but was a custom home builder in LA for 40 years