How To Sell A Property Leased For 30 Years?

I have just bought with a 30 x 3 year lease. I have full power of attorney, noted and stamped in the land registry office, for the options to renew. So I have no need to approach the seller in the future. I can also buy the freehold should it become available for a nominal cost of 500 Baht. worth considering??

You just bought a 3 year lease. And a hope (with a lot of wishful thinking) that after 3 years it will be renewed for an acceptable price. It might work for a few times (up to 10 times = 30 years), and when you are comfortable with it, something bad might happen. At that moment you have no rights whatsoever.

In my opinion freehold will never be available (for land). And mentioning a 500 baht price is too low. The current marketprice minus the value of the paid lease on that moment is a more realistic price.

I would go back and demand my money back, because 30 x 3 years does not exist and it will be considered a 30 years lease..

If the landowner sells his land tomorrow you will have nothing to demand, just a lease with maximum 3 years left.

You will have power of attorney over something that is not there anymore.

No...No. I bought 30 years x 3. Total 90 years.

That is what i said.

You bought 30 times a 3 year lease of which only the first one is 100% sure. Which laywer made that construction. It is creative but nonetheless it is a load of BS.

The other 29 extension you HOPE for that it will be under the same conditions and prices. And of course if the landowner is obliged to honour the deal. He might get a better deal from someone and then your out.