Bars Nightlife In Ban Chang

draggons

not a lot of good bars there ,but i could recomend the bar , ask for martin very good host wont give you any bullshit , nice guy has good customers , i always go when i am there, i was going to buy a house there and might still do ,nice peacefull place great if you like golf and the occasional short time .

Been living there for years before moving to Pattaya....

As the other poster said, go to the Wherehouse. Martin is a great host and the music is excellent, too. If you're looking for something that cannot be discussed on this board, go somewhere else.... up and down the same road........ :o

Why can't bars and girls be discussed on this board ? Surely censorship is not that tight, even here ?

I have been told that Bang Chang is like Soi 6 for those who know what Soi 6 is.

It's not the girls or bars that are off-limits, just what they do and what goes on there (if you know what I mean and I think you do).

To the OP, Martin at Wherehouse is a sound choice as he has been there longer than most and used to have a bar and hotel in Pattaya so 'been there, done that' kinda guy. His bar is about the middle of the row so good place to start. And of course his girls only serve drinks, right raro?

Martin's is the place for good music, if you like R & R, he has many great tapes. but try not to pay much attention to Martin.

There might not be many "good" bars in Kurva's opinion but "good" bar has always seemed pretty subjective to me and there are about 20 on the street where you find Martin. In the Camel bar one can even get some decent pub grub, including mashed potatos, which as a US type, is the only thing I miss living here.

Cheers guys.

Best stay clear of the girlie bars, missus has a nose like a bloodhound :D

John101 whats happend to the Dons this season? we finnished well and are having a pretty crappy start.

Honestly, apart from the last game against Rangers, I didn't think we deserved to be third. We have a team that is devoid of class and a Manager who make some very questionable decisions to say the least.

But most people forget to take their golf clubs :o:D

I hope they don't forget their "putter" :D

cheers

onzestan

You don't need a "putter" when you always get holes in one !

And of course his girls only serve drinks, right raro?

...they never served me anything else.... :o

as for Don: He passed away a while ago and it looks like also his bar is dying as a result. Too bad, they had a great lunch buffet with home made apple pie and vanilla sauce. Now the Offshore is the only food option as far as I know. Oh....and the Camel, but I ate there twice and got sick both times from the food...so I rather stay away!

Now the Offshore is the only food option as far as I know. Oh....and the Camel, but I ate there twice and got sick both times from the food...so I rather stay away!

Try out the Beaver Bar. It is owned and run by some old friends of mine and the food is quite good. It is American style, if that is to your taste.

You can also get a good golf match every Friday if you are interested.