Villa Market

naka

Declined the Grape Nuts though, never heard of it before Tv, but reading the label

it looks like something that people with "potty problems" might choose to eat. :o

Naka.

I am Aussie and even I enjoy them ! :D

They are 200 baht here - Jingthing as a matter

of interest how much do you pay in the US for those

sized boxes ?

Declined the Grape Nuts though, never heard of it before Tv, but reading the label

it looks like something that people with "potty problems" might choose to eat. :o

Naka.

sized boxes ?

The bloom is off the rose!

The short lived Ben and Jerrys mini sale: gone.

The grape nuts cereal: gone! Weho had warned us he was going to buy out the stock, wonder if he did.

I think a box of grape nuts the same size they were selling for 200 baht would go for about 100 baht or less in the US. Not bad, considering.

To the guy who doesn't want to try them, they are considered a more healthy adult type cereal but not a health food per se and not a laxative per se. The main cool thing is they are not sugar coated and they have a distinctive nutty crunch and taste. We are already having trouble keeping these on those shelves, so go back to your Sugar Pops or whatever, better chance there will be some on the shelves when the grape nuts fans want them.

Really, Villa ought to get on the ball. There was all this publicity about people getting excited to finally get Grape Nuts in Pattaya, and then they don't stock enough!

Related topic: New Zealand Natural (excellent ice cream I think) close to the Villa has an opening promotion, buy two scoops, get a third one free. Well two scoops is enough but a deal is a deal.

I noticed they did not stock matzohs as I requested. Now matzohs might sound weird to you, but considering some of the strange stuff they are stocking, I think they could sell some matzohs. Anyone else want matzohs? Granted, they don't go with grape nuts, or ice cream.

Edited by Jingthing

Naka.

sized boxes ?

The bloom is off the rose!

The short lived Ben and Jerrys mini sale: gone.

The grape nuts cereal: gone! Weho had warned us he was going to buy out the stock, wonder if he did.

I think a box of grape nuts the same size they were selling for 200 baht would go for about 100 baht or less in the US. Not bad, considering.

To the guy who doesn't want to try them, they are considered a more healthy adult type cereal but not a health food per se and not a laxative per se. The main cool thing is they are not sugar coated and they have a distinctive nutty crunch and taste. We are already having trouble keeping these on those shelves, so go back to your Sugar Pops or whatever, better chance there will be some on the shelves when the grape nuts fans want them.

Really, Villa ought to get on the ball. There was all this publicity about people getting excited to finally get Grape Nuts in Pattaya, and then they don't stock enough!

Related topic: New Zealand Natural (excellent ice cream I think) close to the Villa has an opening promotion, buy two scoops, get a third one free. Well two scoops is enough but a deal is a deal.

I noticed they did not stock matzohs as I requested. Now matzohs might sound weird to you, but considering some of the strange stuff they are stocking, I think they could sell some matzohs. Anyone else want matzohs? Granted, they don't go with grape nuts, or ice cream.

Post Grape Nuts is a whole grain cerial, which is the healthiest type of cerial you can eat. No sugars added. In the U.S I paid $2.99 for the regular size box and $4.99 for the big box. this was in los Angeles before 2003.

Foodland did stock Grape nuts for a short time. I wouldn't worry, all villa has to do is order from Bangkok, and i'm sure they will be fully stocked for Saturdays grand opening. Foodland also carries Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but at a rediculous price. Not worth it to me.

Time out is an excellent home made ice cream, expensive, but not as much as Ben and jerry's.

Barry