Swimming Pools

Chrissygunn

We're moving to Chiang Mai next year and would like to rent a place with a private pool, while settling in and deciding whether to buy somewhere. Not sure about area yet...we're coming out to look at schools in October, but probably near either Lanna or Nakorn International school. I've been looking on real estate sites but can find very few properties with pools. I'd be grateful for any pointers towards agents etc who may be able to help.

• 4 weeks later...

We're moving to Chiang Mai next year and would like to rent a place with a private pool, while settling in and deciding whether to buy somewhere. Not sure about area yet...we're coming out to look at schools in October, but probably near either Lanna or Nakorn International school. I've been looking on real estate sites but can find very few properties with pools. I'd be grateful for any pointers towards agents etc who may be able to help.

I am selling a house with a pool just off the Chiang Mai/Doi Saket road (about 20 mins from the moat going NE). If you are interested contact me at: // edit - PM the OP for more information //