German Arrested For Raping Thai Teen

sriracha john

German DJ arrested for allegedly raping 16-year-old girl in Pattaya

Pattaya - A German DJ was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly raping a 16-year-old Thai girl in this seaside town, police said.

Hans Peter Chryslers, 50, was arrested at his condominium in Bang Lamung district at 10 pm.

The Pattaya Court approved a warrant for his arrest on Monday.

Police said a 16-year-old girl filed complaint with police that the German lured her to be raped in a temple in the night of September 7. She alleged that the man offered her Bt300 to accompany him to the temple but he later raped her.

- The Nation

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p1-3.jpg

Hans Peter Geissler

YOUNG GIRL SAYS SHE WAS TRICKED AND RAPED BY FOREIGNER

A sixteen year old girl reported to the Youth Safety Protection Center and filed a complaint against a German national for indecency.

On 19 September 2007, at 12:30 AM, Mr. Suphakorn No-Ja, Director of Youth and Women Safety Protection Center, the leader of the Transnational Crime Suppression Center, brought Miss “Jam” (alias), from Konkaen Province, to see Police Colonel Suthin Sabphung, Pattaya Superintendent.

Mr. Suphakorn, in cooperation with Police Colonel Suthin, had an arrest warrant from Pattaya City Court, No. 970/2550, dated 7 September 2007, for Mr. Hans Peter Geissler (64), a German citizen. Mr. Geissler was detained in front of the Royal Garden Plaza. He was charged with separating a minor, over fifteen, but under eighteen, from her parents for indecent purposes.

Miss Jam alleged that on 7 September 2007, at 10 PM, she was strolling along the beach in front of Mike Shopping Mall. She claims that Mr. Geissler struck up a conversation with her and asked her to accompany him to see the view on Khao Tapraya and offered her three hundred baht for her time. Miss Jam agreed and they took a baht bus up the hill to Khao Tapraya. According to Miss Jam, Mr. Geissler raped her near Khao Pra Yai Temple and then ran off. Miss Jam then reported to the Youth and Women Safety Protection Center and a warrant was issued for Mr. Geissler’s arrest.

Mr. Geissler admitted having sex with Miss Jam as he assumed that she was offering sex services along the beach. He claimed that he had often made assignations for sexual services with women along the beach. He said he normally paid three hundred baht for sex and would go to an abandoned house to avoid having to pay for a hotel room.

Mr. Suphakorn revealed that Mr. Geissler, who arrived in Thailand six months ago, was formerly a DJ in a pub in Germany. He has a long history of committing indecent acts. The German Embassy also cooperated with the Thai police in Mr. Geissler’s arrest. Police took a record of the case and will keep the German Embassy informed as the case progresses.

- Pattaya Daily News

Lets see. Pattaya. Girl walking the beach. Takes money from man. They go off into the woods.

????

= RAPE!!!

Seriously. I thought kids under the age of 18 were not allowed on the streets after 9 or 10pm?

Theres a law for that?? :o:D:D

wheres the picture of the girl ,at 16 she could look 25 with the right make up and attire ,not condoning what this guy has done ,but vendetta or duped spring to mind ,why has it taken since 7 september to come forward ,no chance of dna samples :D

Lets see. Pattaya. Girl walking the beach. Takes money from man. They go off into the woods.

????

= RAPE!!!

Seriously. I thought kids under the age of 18 were not allowed on the streets after 9 or 10pm?

Theres a law for that?? :D:D:D

wheres the picture of the girl ,at 16 she could look 25 with the right make up and attire ,not condoning what this guy has done ,but vendetta or duped spring to mind ,why has it taken since 7 september to come forward ,no chance of dna samples :D

sorry read that wrong she did tell the police ,took 2 weeks to find him :o

Mr. Geissler admitted having sex with Miss Jam as he assumed that she was offering sex services along the beach. He claimed that he had often made assignations for sexual services with women along the beach. He said he normally paid three hundred baht for sex and would go to an abandoned house to avoid having to pay for a hotel room.

So where does he live? Is there a Mrs Geissler? Don't tell me he lives in a posh hotel that doesn't allow takeaways on the premises.

Oh well I dare say some extra cash will change hands of which the girl might even get some.

PS Is that a syrup on his head or what?

He said he normally paid three hundred baht for sex and would go to an abandoned house to avoid having to pay for a hotel room.

Sure he's not Scotish?

we have a state in southern Germany (Württemberg), mostly populated by the descendants of a scottish tribe which was expelled from Scotland in ancient times for being too stingy.

:o

Putting this into a bit of perspective... there was a news item on Thai TV last night of 6 young Thai boys (14 to 17 years?) who raped and killed a Thai girl of 14 years.

There's a lot worse going on in this country than the OP story.

Some of the posts here are sickening!

Just imagine what the reaction would be if it was a British girl.

Racist xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

And these people probably have thai wives!

I feel sick!

British girl, German girl, Thai girl or Chinese, it doesn't really matter. Walking along Beach Road at 9:00pm and a stranger offers three hundred baht to go visit a temple up on a hill and she accepts. Oh reeeuuuully!

I feel sick!

I don't care what her nationality is. The girl was strolling past bedtime in an area well-known for street-side prostitution and accepted 300 baht to accompany a 50+ year old man to a temple to look at the 'view'. If you believe that she wasn't either looking to provide him with what he wanted or had some scam in mind you are naive in the extreme. Her family will almost surely get what they wanted, which is some kind of cash settlement in order for the charges to be dropped.

I feel sick!

I don't care what her nationality is. The girl was strolling past bedtime in an area well-known for street-side prostitution and accepted 300 baht to accompany a 50+ year old man to a temple to look at the 'view'. If you believe that she wasn't either looking to provide him with what he wanted or had some scam in mind you are naive in the extreme. Her family will almost surely get what they wanted, which is some kind of cash settlement in order for the charges to be dropped.

Exactly.

He should be fined for that mop on his head.

He should be fined for that mop on his head.

Better locked away where nobody can see him. His cellmates should have their sentences halved.

Wonder what kind of music he played as a DJ ?

Oh, I am mean ...

That section of the photo should have been blurred over.

Edited by WaiWai

:D Umm...64 year old ex DJ!!

When I get older losing my hair,

Many years from now.

Will you still be sending me a valentine

Birthday greetings bottle of Chang.

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,

When I'm sixty-four

:o

She will clear a small fortune for her troubles.

If it IS a scam, they need to learn how to pick wealthier targets.

hmmm Pattaya. 300B. Very unfashionable elderly european. Child. Rape. Why am I not surprised.

This will do wonders for the Pattaya expat community image in the world press.

I wanted to take a weekend there inNovember. My thai friends screamed at me no. I can see why.It's all in the image.