Example/actual Chanote

Hi

Could anyone provide a sample copy of a Chanote or provide a link where I could see one ? I would also be interested in seeing the other forms of title deed (perhaps better phrased legal document) too. If you do post one, please obscure any information you don't wish to be disclosed.

I'd like to know what information is on it and se what the actual Thai headings are. I may be requesting to see these in the future and would like to know what to expect and my way around one. There is no need to translate as I can read Thai (slowly).

Thanks in advance.

This is an example of a title deed in Thailand. You will find also a translation of the written information. It's normally in Thai.

On the first page (the picture), you have the information about the land and on the back side, the list of previous owners and the current one. (see the translation)

example_of_Chanottte___translation.doc

post-49895-1190261688.jpg

Thanks for all the replies.

Isaanlawyers - do you have a larger copy of the image and of all pages of the chanote ? I'm not so worried about the translation, but would like to see all pages.

Chowna - good advice and I will do this when I am back in Thailand - that wont be for a couple of months - just doing research now.

This is an example of a title deed in Thailand. You will find also a translation of the written information. It's normally in Thai.

On the first page (the picture), you have the information about the land and on the back side, the list of previous owners and the current one. (see the translation)