Cost Of Furnishing 48sq Mt Condo

having just bought a 48 sq mt condo, i enquire with the developers the likely cost of furnishing i,e, tiles, aircon, small kitchen area etc. They quoted around 500,000. As did several agents.

surely their having a laugh. I know it depends on the quality - but for something reasonable 500k is a lot,

If you are buying new; normally bathroom details, kitchen counter and flooring + lighting included.

Your biggest expenditure will probably be A/C. Then take a look at the large furniture stores (Index, SB furniture etc) for cost of beds, tables , cupboards etc. You can spend as much as you want but surely not much more than 200k at a push.

having just bought a 48 sq mt condo, i enquire with the developers the likely cost of furnishing i,e, tiles, aircon, small kitchen area etc. They quoted around 500,000. As did several agents.

surely their having a laugh. I know it depends on the quality - but for something reasonable 500k is a lot,

When i brought my 46Sqm condo, it had been recently renovated and I paid approximately 130,000 to furnish it.

If your condo is in effect an "empty shell" then i guess it will cost you between 250,000 and 400,000 Baht to furnish.

Definitely worth shopping around and getting quotes from various builders/interior designors.

I buy, renovate and sell quite a few condos in Pattaya and can tell you the quote you have been given is not too far off the mark if you want a quality job done. On the other hand if you want to put in junk you can lower your cost.

Since you asked about a 48 SM I can tell you I have done many units in the new View Talay’s that are 48 SM and my cost for renovating are around 350 without redoing the bathroom and using marble for the floors. You could save around 30 by using tiles instead of marble.

If you are going to try and build it for yourself I believe you should add at least 50 to my cost due to the fact I know where to buy everything and get large discounts not available to you and I have an entire team of builders that provide exceptional quality at a good price.

The kitchen in the 48 SM units I have done is approximately 3 meters long and your cost on the cabinets alone is 15 to 20 per meter. That does not include the electrical work, plumbing, granite counter top, tile backdrop or appliances. So you have at least 45 just getting your cabinets in alone. If you’re putting in a new kitchen in a unit that has not had one before you will also need a new breaker box and set of fuses. If your putting in a new AC you will need around 30 BTU which should cost around 30.

As for your furniture and appliances you can spend what ever you want. I use furniture a step below the best you can buy. To renovate a bathroom using tiles without a tub would cost me around 50. So if you have been quoted 500 and you figure the builders profit is around 100 on the unit your quote is pretty close. If you want to try and do it yourself you could save 50 or so. You could also lose 50 or so having to re-due the work some of these contractors will attempt to pass off as finished work and also have the possibility of just getting ripped off completely.

As another person mentioned it is best to shop around and get different quotes. You need to pay special attention to the materials used in the renovation as these can affect the quality of the final product greatly. So try and get explicit detail here.

I wish you the best of luck and hope this helps.

I buy, renovate and sell quite a few condos in Pattaya and can tell you the quote you have been given is not too far off the mark if you want a quality job done. On the other hand if you want to put in junk you can lower your cost.

Since you asked about a 48 SM I can tell you I have done many units in the new View Talay's that are 48 SM and my cost for renovating are around 350 without redoing the bathroom and using marble for the floors. You could save around 30 by using tiles instead of marble.

If you are going to try and build it for yourself I believe you should add at least 50 to my cost due to the fact I know where to buy everything and get large discounts not available to you and I have an entire team of builders that provide exceptional quality at a good price.

The kitchen in the 48 SM units I have done is approximately 3 meters long and your cost on the cabinets alone is 15 to 20 per meter. That does not include the electrical work, plumbing, granite counter top, tile backdrop or appliances. So you have at least 45 just getting your cabinets in alone. If you're putting in a new kitchen in a unit that has not had one before you will also need a new breaker box and set of fuses. If your putting in a new AC you will need around 30 BTU which should cost around 30.

As for your furniture and appliances you can spend what ever you want. I use furniture a step below the best you can buy. To renovate a bathroom using tiles without a tub would cost me around 50. So if you have been quoted 500 and you figure the builders profit is around 100 on the unit your quote is pretty close. If you want to try and do it yourself you could save 50 or so. You could also lose 50 or so having to re-due the work some of these contractors will attempt to pass off as finished work and also have the possibility of just getting ripped off completely.

As another person mentioned it is best to shop around and get different quotes. You need to pay special attention to the materials used in the renovation as these can affect the quality of the final product greatly. So try and get explicit detail here.

I wish you the best of luck and hope this helps.

200000b is enough an to a high standard