Dog House (or Kennel)

NanLaew

OK, the little fellah is back from his 3 months in Isaan and he's gotten used to hangin' with the soi dogs and sleeping on a tien in the daytime.

So me and the girlfriend reckon he's big enough to have his 'own place' in the garden at nights.

Are there any makers of dog houses or dog kennel that have been spotted around town? I think there was a recent post on the matter but the TV search engine is rubbish so pointers please.

Many thanks,

OK, the little fellah is back from his 3 months in Isaan and he's gotten used to hangin' with the soi dogs and sleeping on a tien in the daytime.

So me and the girlfriend reckon he's big enough to have his 'own place' in the garden at nights.

Are there any makers of dog houses or dog kennel that have been spotted around town? I think there was a recent post on the matter but the TV search engine is rubbish so pointers please.

Many thanks,

The market by Mini Siam sells them...i got one for 2500 baht even had a verandah! Got mossy nets put on it for 200 baht more :o

Many thanks,

The market by Mini Siam sells them...i got one for 2500 baht even had a verandah! Got mossy nets put on it for 200 baht more :o

Cheers MickA. That's up on Sukhumvit yes?

Cheers MickA. That's up on Sukhumvit yes?

Yes it's up on Sukhumvit, opposite side of the road from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

Are we talking about your son here???? Or a dog??????

There is a vet on Sukumvit that has different styles outside his practice. Going south just after Index and before you turn up Nerplubwan.

Cant remember prices but fininsh on then very good.

begs

I checked him out ...he wanted 7000 baht for a smaller kennel than the one i eventually bought.

There is a vet on Sukumvit that has different styles outside his practice. Going south just after Index and before you turn up Nerplubwan.

Cant remember prices but fininsh on then very good.

begs

I checked him out ...he wanted 7000 baht for a smaller kennel than the one i eventually bought.

My wife reminded me of another which is just South of Waterworld on Sukumvit. This man actually builds them. Don't know what the quality or price is like. But I think might be worth a look.

begs

• 3 weeks later...

Got it sorted!

Just picked up a collapsible, aluminum framed, waterproof fabric portable doghouse from PetsMart in Houston for about $50. Lightweight and folded flat enough to fit in my checked bags.

Beats the hel_l out of the overpriced locally made stuff.