Cheap Flights To Cm

Daewoo

I am looking for cheap flights, BKK - CNX in November...

Is there any cheaper method than just looking at Nok/AA online?

Last time I flew 123Go, looked up the online price, and gave the details to my BKK based travel agent and asked them to match the fares if I bought my accommodation through them (which I also price checked online)...

This time I will be using a guesthouse in CM, so only need to book the flights. I am stuck in Sydney until the trip.

Is the Nok/AA online price going to be the best way?

Cheers,

Daewoo

Last time I flew 123Go, looked up the online price, and gave the details to my BKK based travel agent and asked them to match the fares if I bought my accommodation through them (which I also price checked online)...

This time I will be using a guesthouse in CM, so only need to book the flights. I am stuck in Sydney until the trip.

Cheers,

Daewoo

air asia do a morning 7/7.30am or an evening flight 9/9,30pm for around 1100b i found this to be the cheapest .

Air asia is the cheapest and goes from the new airport. Can easily be booked on line - there are 4 or 5 flights a day and fare changes with demand. Tickets are non-changable non-refundable

You can book at the airport but the price is a bit higher.

Nok and 12go fly from the old airport.

Thai air is very expensive, having said that their fare of about 3500 baht can be transferable and refundable if your flight is late

Thanks for your replies...

So just the fares on the web are best? Not cheaper to go through a travel agent or online travel agent???

I will have a look at the Thai air fare after tax, because the others are close to that after tax anyway.

Cheers,

Daewoo

Air Asia are doing a 1 THB airfare promotion at the moment. All inclusive should be around 6xx.xx THB one way. Limited seats on limited flights. Best to check all conditions also, as this sort of airfare usually doesn't allow any changes.

Cheers,

Daewoo

Nok Air have their "3 baht" sale on until tomorrow (25/9)..