Avram

lampard10

The ref spoiled last Sundays game don't you agree. I watched the game last night & couldn't beleive how stage fright took over the Hull team, like last year when our lot played Chelsea in the FA cup.

Jay Jay wasn't frightened. He's getting on a bit now, but he can still weave magic. He's not called "The Magician" for nothing. I remember him when he first started with Tony Yeboah in the Bundes Liga. He was only 16/17 then. But that was when Frankfurt had a half decent team.

The ref spoiled last Sundays game don't you agree. I watched the game last night & couldn't beleive how stage fright took over the Hull team, like last year when our lot played Chelsea in the FA cup.

Jay Jay wasn't frightened. He's getting on a bit now, but he can still weave magic. He's not called "The Magician" for nothing. I remember him when he first started with Tony Yeboah in the Bundes Liga. He was only 16/17 then. But that was when Frankfurt had a half decent team.

Tony Yeboah.....ah there's a name from the past, he certainly scored a fair few crackers :o

Certainly agree about JJ. I think he could move on from Hull.

Okacha said "a message from above" told him it was the right move to go to Hull ?? Perhaps the next message he gets will be a bit better next time.

Now I know the blokes a <deleted>. He put a better line up against Hull last night than he did against Man U. The only change I would have made would have been Joe Cole for Sidwell, and played him up front as well.

Well if you dont like Siddy......PLEASE send him back...we REALLY need him and miss him so so much.

At least he would get a game every week..just wonder if he regrets moving to Chelsea and not staying where he was cherished.

Now I know the blokes a <deleted>. He put a better line up against Hull last night than he did against Man U. The only change I would have made would have been Joe Cole for Sidwell, and played him up front as well.

Well if you dont like Siddy......PLEASE send him back...we REALLY need him and miss him so so much.

At least he would get a game every week..just wonder if he regrets moving to Chelsea and not staying where he was cherished.

Players go to Chelski to fatten their wallets, not to progress their careers. Look at people like Johnson, Duff, SWP etc, etc...

Yes, TP he should have thought longer about the move, as it was unlikely that he was ever going to be anything other than a bit part player at Chelsea.

Welcome back TP. Hope you had a good holiday matey :o

Players go to Chelski to fatten their wallets, not to progress their careers. Look at people like Johnson, Duff, SWP etc, etc...

Yes, TP he should have thought longer about the move, as it was unlikely that he was ever going to be anything other than a bit part player at Chelsea.

So what about Lampard? he was just a fat midfielder at West Ham, came to Chelsea and we turned him into a superstar!! players such as the ones you mentioned looked great playing for smaller teams, when they come to Chelsea and play with other world class players it just shows how ordinary they really are. :o