Looking For A Honest Woman

gdk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry this is a thai forum, there are none available ! sad.gif

There are tonnes around if you take the trouble to get out of the bars. The average Thai girl is a lot more honest and decent than the average 'western' girl. If you want to meet a lying, cheating, whining, rude, aggressive woman, go home. Stop hacking on the locals or at least look at them in a more relative way, they come out looking relatively good IMHO.

In the Honesty stakes it's usually the Thai woman who ends up with the short straw, nearly every Farang I know in Thailand cheats on his wife ( I know a lot of farangs ) in some way, even paying for sex whilst pretending to be out playing golf with friends ( Shock Horror !! ).

Just go to the Motels in Pattaya and witness the ammount of Farangs that go there with their paid for companions, before trotting off back to the Thai wife who has been cleaning the house and ironing his clothes.

In the Honesty stakes it's usually the Thai woman who ends up with the short straw, nearly every Farang I know in Thailand cheats on his wife ( I know a lot of farangs ) in some way, even paying for sex whilst pretending to be out playing golf with friends ( Shock Horror !! ).

Just go to the Motels in Pattaya and witness the ammount of Farangs that go there with their paid for companions, before trotting off back to the Thai wife who has been cleaning the house and ironing his clothes.

But you don't....? :o

If your g/f is a red hot , slim , attractive stunner and has a REAL job and dresess immaculately with an interesting circle of friends (not farang in nana)you wont be in pattaya playing "golf"

its all relative they no different to western girls they want a brad pitt lookalike if they can get it. Mr OP I dont know how your son presents him self but i dont get a great image if your here on his behalf

But you don't....? :D

I'm different ! :o

:o I looking around form my son to find any good honest women around 28-33 years old with no children up till now he was always fooled by those he encountered, so what to do?

gdk

And my girls looking forward to winning the lottery, mathematically I think she has the edge, good luck to you both.

But you don't....? :D

I'm different ! :o

:D

Jeez

cant anybody give a straight answer

its quite easy -

for what you son needs I would recommend 2 different types of girls depending on his tastes

1 - rich educated thai chinese girl - she will have nice creamy white skin and work in some office job for 20k a month and have car payments that you will be expected to take over just the same- she will speak good English. can be found in BKK

2- hill tribe girl from the north - very culturally different than thais - they have a tendency to enjoy staying with a man and not devouring their mates - the good ones wont speak a word of english (if they speak english alrady then they are most likely in the game) and they will be grateful to be with a falang - and their family and neighboors wont be experienced at sucking falang dry. Can be found in Chaing mai, Chiang rai, mae hon song and surronding villages - rent a motorbike and keep driving until you are married

all in all stay away from any girl....

-speaks good english

-######s you the first night

-you meet while drinking

-wearing skinny high heels

-with a cell phone more expensive that 2-3k baht

-speaks good english

-you meet while drinking

sh*t, there goes the wife.

Edited by t.s

-speaks good english

-you meet while drinking

Right, that's European women out of the way, now what about Thai women ? :o

Edited by Maigo6

Jeez

its quite easy -

for what you son needs I would recommend 2 different types of girls depending on his tastes

1 - rich educated thai chinese girl - she will have nice creamy white skin and work in some office job for 20k a month and have car payments that you will be expected to take over just the same- she will speak good English. can be found in BKK

2- hill tribe girl from the north - very culturally different than thais - they have a tendency to enjoy staying with a man and not devouring their mates - the good ones wont speak a word of english (if they speak english alrady then they are most likely in the game) and they will be grateful to be with a falang - and their family and neighboors wont be experienced at sucking falang dry. Can be found in Chaing mai, Chiang rai, mae hon song and surronding villages - rent a motorbike and keep driving until you are married

-speaks good english

-you meet while drinking

man you are sooooo right ! i been there done that and got a scar. where were you when i was a newbie?

things differnt now. 1 month of dating, hi so with poor english but love her skinny high heels under my bed

Jeez

its quite easy -

-speaks good english

-you meet while drinking

man you are sooooo right ! i been there done that and got a scar. where were you when i was a newbie?

things differnt now. 1 month of dating, hi so with poor english but love her skinny high heels under my bed

just read what i posted and now quoting myself!! im losing it for sure.. have to re evaluate this new relationship. met her on TLL and she has new phone ,new nissan , is a futures trader (validated 100%) but got skinny heels and no sex first night. so where does she fit in? hmmm

:o I looking around form my son to find any good honest women around 28-33 years old with no children up till now he was always fooled by those he encountered, so what to do?

gdk

You Are Kidding Right.

It is not like going to a mall & buying a car!

I am sure your son would probably care less for your choice for his future bride.

I had a problem wearing a shirt my Mom wanted me to wear growing up.

Let him make his mistakes. He will in time figure out the less harsher girls are not working the strip joints.

He would probably respect you alot more for letting him be the captain of his own ship.

just read what i posted and now quoting myself!! im losing it for sure.. have to re evaluate this new relationship. met her on TLL and she has new phone ,new nissan , is a futures trader (validated 100%) but got skinny heels and no sex first night. so where does she fit in? hmmm

no sex the first night and a job is always promising....but is that nissan paid off yet?.

:o

Edited by Shah Jahan

He should look for a girl that has a Bachelors Degree, maybe a teacher or some sort of normal employment. Find a girl that does not go for nightlife, does not smoke or drink and dresses modestly.

Yes, that's wife material................................................then when she stays home, cooking, cleaning, ironing etc, you can go out with your girlfriend who's a right raver and have the time of your life.. :o

He should look for a girl that has a Bachelors Degree, maybe a teacher or some sort of normal employment. Find a girl that does not go for nightlife, does not smoke or drink and dresses modestly.

Yes, that's wife material................................................then when she stays home, cooking, cleaning, ironing etc, you can go out with your girlfriend who's a right raver and have the time of your life.. :o

Or just stay home and enjoy life with the missus.

Or just stay home and enjoy life with the missus.

cooking, cleaning, ironing etc...

So, where is the OP? He hasn't responded to anyone's remarks or questions.

Gone looking for his wifes future bride

Oh s**T must have been the beer ... let's try this again ... Gone looking for his son's future wife ...

umm doesn't have the same ring the second time around ... maybe she said that .. ahem ... Ok I know ... i'm going

As for speaking English - I think it is a plus.

good advice, definitely help to screen out the scrubbers

I wonder how many Thai women find a Farang with the same qualities ? :o

Edited by Maigo6

I wonder how many Thai women find a Farang with the same qualities ? :o

one would think that they are attracted to the same good qualities they have in themselves :D

one would think that they are attracted to the same good qualities they have in themselves :D

So most Farangs are looking for women who get pizzed up regular, smoke like chimneys and dress in clothes that a charity shop would refuse, and do nothing but whinge ?

I doubt that Groover. :o

So most Farangs are looking for women who get pizzed up regular, smoke like chimneys and dress in clothes that a charity shop would refuse, and do nothing but whinge ?

I doubt that Groover. :o

I agree, but thats nothing to do with what I said.

hint, the key word in my post was "good"

just read this thread again and everyone right in what they say, buy a dog is a bit so so but still its an option. great thread evreyone shame MR OP not here but he probably found the girl for his boy and is now interviewing her :o