Changing Land Titles

Hi

Hubby is looking at buying some land that is Nor Sor Sam Gor in Khon Kaen (small town not in the city). At the moment it is planted with rice but he has plans to plant ucalyptus but we want to change it to chanote so that we have more options in the future. How easy is it to transfer that title to Chanote?

Thanks

Hi

Hubby is looking at buying some land that is Nor Sor Sam Gor in Khon Kaen (small town not in the city). At the moment it is planted with rice but he has plans to plant ucalyptus but we want to change it to chanote so that we have more options in the future. How easy is it to transfer that title to Chanote?

Thanks

My wife and I own deveral plots of land that is within the Kon Kaen district. We have Chanotes on all property. It takes a request for the land office to come out and measure and mark the land, (Remember TIT and nothing happens quickly) a bit ot "Tea Money" will help the process, but plan on 6 months unless it is the start of the rainy season.

So answer....easy, but slow.

Totally agree with both answers, I changed ( upgraded ) the paper on a piece of land. Slow process, no problems, cost money. When the Lands people came out to do their thing, they thought " while we're on we may as well change all the other bits of land in the area ".

Result I paid for what I wanted, Other sods got it for free by waiting for some sucker like my good self to get the ball rolling.