Because Because Because

Someone was at a party when he started boasting to the local journalists that his command of English language was better than that of the average journalist's. An editorial writer didn't take too kindly to that and said, "Well, I'll bet you $100 that I can stump you."

"I accept your wager," he said.

"I'll bet you can't use the word 'because' three times consecutively in a sentence. That is my challenge!"

After thinking for a moment, he replied, "You cannot end a sentence with the word because because because is a conjunction. You lose."

OK! see if I can remember it.

A pub landlord wanted a new sign painted for his pub. The name of the pub was the Pig and Whistle and when the artist had finished the sigh the landlord was not satisfied.

What is wrong with it the artist asked? The landlord replied I want you to put space between the words Pig and and and and and and Whistle.

Boom! Boom!

D.D. :o

That remindsme of a joke my dear old Mother used to tell. A city slicker was driving by a hugh corn field. He noticed the farmer doing some hoeing in the field, so he stopped his car. Approaching the farmer, he opined, "That's a lot of corn you got there". "Yep, sure is," replied the farmer. "What do you do with so much corn"? asked the city slicker. The farmer straightened up from his hoeing and said, "Well we eat what we can and what we can't we can".

Edited by Neddy