English Teabags In Pattaya ?

Rigsby

My source of Tetley teabags in Pattaya has dried up. Other posts re. this subject are old now, so I decided to add this new one.

Friendship sell PG Tips now - but very expensive.

Anyone know of a source of Tetley (or other) english teabags ??

My source of Tetley teabags in Pattaya has dried up. Other posts re. this subject are old now, so I decided to add this new one.

Friendship sell PG Tips now - but very expensive.

Anyone know of a source of Tetley (or other) english teabags ??

Try foodmart oppisite pan pan pizza on the way to jomtien,.

Relying on local suppliers is invariably going to be expensive and unreliable.

I have a couple of mates frequently inbound from the UK and between the 3 of us, we keep ourselves stocked with Nambarrie, Tetleys, PG Tips and the other necessities of expat life. That way we avoid the Branston Pickle pricing mafia, have Rose's Lime marmalade on the table and an endless supply of McVities.

I have a couple of mates frequently inbound from the UK and between the 3 of us, we keep ourselves stocked with Nambarrie, Tetleys, PG Tips and the other necessities of expat life. That way we avoid the Branston Pickle pricing mafia, have Rose's Lime marmalade on the table and an endless supply of McVities.

NNeeeeaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

Haven't seen it for years - you've just ruined my day - I'll be thinking of nothing else for days now.

I can get hold of tetley T-bags from the local village store here in Kashmir. :o They are the square type with a string and tab but taste the same as the UK variety (unless I have been here too long). They work out at about a quid for a box of 80. Would be happy to bring you a couple of boxes over. I am home this saturday. I live out near the crock farm but will be in patts most days

Jim

I can get hold of tetley T-bags from the local village store here in Kashmir. :o They are the square type with a string and tab but taste the same as the UK variety (unless I have been here too long). They work out at about a quid for a box of 80. Would be happy to bring you a couple of boxes over. I am home this saturday. I live out near the crock farm but will be in patts most days

Jim

I'd happily drive out to the croc farm to pick some teabags up. PLease let me know after your return if you have any "spare".

Thanks.

Jim

I'd happily drive out to the croc farm to pick some teabags up. PLease let me know after your return if you have any "spare".

Thanks.

I will pop into the village tomorrow and buy whatever tetly's T-bags they have in stock. If they have plenty I can stick them into the spare hold-all I use for taking stuff back with me. Will post the result of my little shopping trip tomorrow. I dont need many as I only get 17 days leave for every 13 weeks worked :D so will be more than happy to hand them over.

They only had 6 boxes of 100 Tetley T bags. Thats one for me and 5 spare. PM me your tel No. if you want them. I will be leaving site tomorrow at 8.30pm thai time and have not got a net conection at home yet.

Great !!!! ............. Have sent you a message......... Thanks

Jim

Thanks.

Torrenova I have told rigsby he can have 3 boxes and I will save 2 for you

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen it for years - you've just ruined my day - I'll be thinking of nothing else for days now.

I can send you a photo of the jar if it will help!

I have 5 x 240 Tetley Tea bags from Uk @ 250 BahtI will be in Pattaya on Monday 15/10/07 PM

I also have about 40/50 bars of Cadburys Chocolate 100g milk,fruit & nut & whole nut also from Uk @ 35 Baht a bar.

Edited by bigboy

HB! It's available at Villa!!

I can send you a photo of the jar if it will help!

Shurrrrup.

I'm in Pattaya now - it's the middle of a thunderstorm but I'm going to walk down to Villa in the hope that they may have soething worth traking back to Sandland when I go.