Tb Test For Settlement Visa

I am in the process of putting together a application for my girlfriend who I intend to marry in November in Thailand for a settlement visa for the UK.

I have seen belately a suggestion that a TB certificate will be needed by her but this does not seem to be mentioned on the apllication form. Is this required?

Yes, it is. See the TB testing requirements page of the embassy website.

Scouse.

Its outrageous that there is no mention of this on the application form and yet I have just read that if you fail to provide the TB certificate your visa will be rejected & the fee will not be refunded.

How are you suppose to pick up on these details if its not referred to on the application ?

Many Thanks scouser you have done me a service.

Its outrageous that there is no mention of this on the application form and yet I have just read that if you fail to provide the TB certificate your visa will be rejected & the fee will not be refunded.

How are you suppose to pick up on these details if its not referred to on the application ?

Quite simply by referring to this guide to requirements for a Fiancee visa which should be read in conjunction with the VAF2 form and is on the UK VAC web site where you will submit the application. It is clearly stated together with details of How to do the TB test

Quite simply by referring to this guide to requirements for a Fiancee visa which should be read in conjunction with the VAF2 form and is on the UK VAC web site where you will submit the application. It is clearly stated together with details of How to do the TB test

Many thanks............... this checklist is very useful & I appreciate your help very much. Pity this is not mentioned on the application form. Thanks again.

Many thanks............... this checklist is very useful & I appreciate your help very much. Pity this is not mentioned on the application form. Thanks again.

UK Vac will not accept application for settlement without TB Certificate present. It is not on the form but on the document checklist. All part of the intensive preparation. The entire procedure from get tb cert to lodging application can be done in a day with time to spare. Make sure you make an appointment with the IOM though and arrive 30 minutes before opening so you have one of the lower numbers and less wait