Getting From Bkk To Buriram

joeuk1

Without having to go collect the bike on the back of a pickup myself , is there a company that delivers motor bikes to the nth east from Bkk to Buriram .If so any idea of cost ?

JB

Hi JB.

Make sure that they are insured, if any damage happens, to the bike.

We could get for you, have done it plenty of times.

Are you in Thailand now, then give me a call, I believe that you have my number, if not send a PM

Regards

You might check with your Post Office. I see various pre-owned motorcycles in the back of our local post office in Buriram Province several times a month. The postage sticker seems reasonable. Usually the address label is taped onto the seat. I'll take a wild guess you must go to the post office at the destination end to collect the bike as they probably do not throw it on the back of the postal carriers Honda. It has been my observation that there would be small shop selling gasoline in a whiskey bottle near most Post Offices in Buriram so you could ship the bike without gas and fill it in the Buriram area post office parking lot.

Without having to go collect the bike on the back of a pickup myself , is there a company that delivers motor bikes to the nth east from Bkk to Buriram .If so any idea of cost ?

JB

Hi Joe,

What is the bike, just interested, as got a few big bikes here myself.

JB

Hi Joe,

What is the bike, just interested, as got a few big bikes here myself.

The bike is a BSA starfire the guy that owns it offered it to me and when i gave him a date to collect it he then slept on it one nite and called me said he decided he wanted to keep it .

Not a problem i would have enjoyed doing up the old banger will look for something else .

Jb