Football And Beer Night Bkk 2

mrtoad

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said - I was only joking.

Come back come back where-ever you are.

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming.

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add

And I thought you was one of those Metrosexual type of people Chavy :o

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :o

Somethin to do with being in touch with your femine side :D

...... and someone who doesnt mind a bottle of spy every so often :D:D

:D:bah:

Nah, he likes his San Mig far too much

well that IS true ;)

On a serious note, when are we going to try and get together for a few beers and footie again? Have to wait for Chavy to give us his schedule :bah: , as he travels around a lot.

I think Soi 8 will be the next venue, but lets try and get a better turn out next time, only 5 the other week. Where have some of those others gone?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, when are we going to try and get together for a few beers and footie again?

see my comment on this earlier (post 178 :D )

but now it seems I maybe away Sat night..... if thats the case Ill be back Sunday evening. or the other way around :D

so might be best if you plan whatever you plan without me...and if I can make it I will 'make an appearance' :D got to juggle my schedule....its not only Legag who is ohhh so popular :D:o

I've got appointments for the next two weekends so from Nov. 3rd onwards, in the words of John Inman "I'm free"

Metrosexual hmmm....if that's what it means I love being in contact with any feminine side :D

Hey Mig !! Did you know it was the Soundman's birthday yesterday ?? Don't tell anyone he was 37 though as it's a secret :o

Edited by chavy

we have a thread running to wish him happy birthday. I know he spent it with his fam in huahin. but no didnt know he turned THAT old :D

by the way .. can you give him a call and deliver my personal bday wishes to him over the phone? :D thankyou :D

Toadie --- looks like you and the boys either have to wait 2 weeks, or do it without Chavy :o I vote for the latter :D

Edited by MiG16

we have a thread running to wish him happy birthday. I know he spent it with his fam in huahin. but no didnt know he turned THAT old :D

by the way .. can you give him a call and deliver my personal bday wishes to him over the phone? :bah: thankyou :o

Toadie --- looks like you and the boys either have to wait 2 weeks, or do it without Chavy :o I vote for the latter :D

:D:D & I was planning to bring more chocolate as well :bah:

you can mail the chocolates :D

nah, the thing is...I wont be around after 3rd Nov :o

anyway Im sure you can start making this a forthnightly event? there will atleast be the Chav and the Toadie present Im sure..with others joining in whenever they can :D

you can mail the chocolates :D

nah, the thing is...I wont be around after 3rd Nov :o

anyway Im sure you can start making this a forthnightly event? there will atleast be the Chav and the Toadie present Im sure..with others joining in whenever they can :D

you forgot scousemouse aswell mig :D

Soi 8 on Soi 8 Sukhumvit is another option, and I have taken my daughter in there a few times wih no problems.

how come you never brought her to meet the old gran? :o

Soi 8 on Soi 8 Sukhumvit is another option, and I have taken my daughter in there a few times wih no problems.

how come you never brought her to meet the old gran? :o

Cos she runs all over the bloody place, and I wouldn't have time to sip my beer :D

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :o - I was only joking.

Come back come back where-ever you are.

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming. :D

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add :D

Guys and girls!

I am here!! Been busy .. been busy .. and I mean I have been BUSY!! :D I am back in town for a few days and getting ready to jet out (away) next week. Is there any games and gains :D this weekend holla me - let me KNOW!! or else no pompom, no legag! Haha.

MiG16 baby: I will be in Singapore Oct 23-26 and Nov 4-5. What say you?

MiG16 baby

:D :D :D:bah:

oops wrong forum ;):D

but yeh babe....wrong dates too :bah: im there between those 2 dates! grrrr

but as said...Im free tomorrow night Legag pompom babe :o well not exactly 'free'...but u are always welcome to join us :o

Id have loved to have the next footie night on sunday 28th.... would be fun to watch the Arsenal Liverpool game with the scouse I think :D

but it seems I may be away leaving that day!! grrrrrrr

they better have the game on TV where Im going!!!

and it seems chavy and toadie had their night without us.

what happened to the others that signed up for the 1st footie night? Ive still got you guys marked as a no-show. usually there are consequences....you boys still have to redeem yourself :o

some names I recall are:

trueblue,

colino

jasreeves

muckypups

mikeyj

:D

Id have loved to have the next footie night on sunday 28th.... would be fun to watch the Arsenal Liverpool game with the scouse I think :D

but it seems I may be away leaving that day!! grrrrrrr

they better have the game on TV where Im going!!!

and it seems chavy and toadie had their night without us.

what happened to the others that signed up for the 1st footie night? Ive still got you guys marked as a no-show. usually there are consequences....you boys still have to redeem yourself :o

some names I recall are:

trueblue,

colino

jasreeves

muckypups

mikeyj

:D

Ah yesterday, myself and Chavy had an impromptu meet up as he was in town for the day.

Time to start football beer night Bangkok 3 Mr toad :o

Saturday, 24 November 2007

Arsenal v Wigan 15:00

Birmingham v Portsmouth 15:00

Bolton v Man Utd 15:00

Derby v Chelsea 15:00

Everton v Sunderland 15:00

Man City v Reading 15:00

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa 15:00

Newcastle v Liverpool 12:45