Everyone's Laughing At Me

I am so fed up with people laughing at me all the time just because my wife is a former bargirl. Everyone's doing it: all the people at work, the neighbours in my village, even local school kids stop and point at me whenever they walk past.

Of course, I knew it would never be easy being married to a prostitute, and on reflection I think many of the indications of what were to come were visible from the beginning: my father, for example, nearly dying of laughter when I first told him of my plans to marry a bargirl; my mother collapsing in a fit of hysterics when I informed her of the plight of my fiancee's buffalos; my grandmother turning bright red and rolling about on the floor when I asked her what she thought of my girlfriend.

Now, as I say, everyone seems to be laughing at me. In just the last week alone, for instance, the local butcher nearly screamed with laughter when I asked if he had any scraps of offal for my dog; the new manager at my favourite supermarket creased up and almost passed out when my wife asked if he could recommend a good pork stuffing; even the local vicar broke into a smile when I asked if my wife was the first Thai girl he had ever known.

I read this forum a lot and know that many other men have married former bargirls. I'm certain their experiences can't be as negative as mine so I'm starting to wonder if perhaps my wife and I are doing something wrong. Either way, I should very much like to know the answer.

First off I know it is easy to say but who do u love? You Love Her Why are you worrying about what other people think. She at the end of the the day is the one that will be waiting for you right?? I Know you have you family laughing at you. Why? They should be supportive of whatever you do or whomever you love.

If My son or daughter came home and said they married a bargirl or barboy I would first ask Do they make you happy? I just don't get why they are laughing at you.

I am so fed up with people laughing at me all the time just because my wife is a former bargirl. Everyone's doing it: all the people at work, the neighbours in my village, even local school kids stop and point at me whenever they walk past.

Your wife is a prostitute??????????????

:o:D:D

First off I know it is easy to say but who do u love?  You Love Her Why are you worrying about what other people think.  She at the end of the the day is the one that will be waiting for you right??  I Know you have you family laughing at you.  Why?  They should be supportive of whatever you do or whomever you love. 

If My son or daughter came home and said they married a bargirl or barboy  I would first ask  Do they make you happy?  I just don't get why they are laughing at you.

:o:D:D:D:D Dont worry you/ll soon settle in.

Of course, I knew it would never be easy being married to a prostitute, and on reflection I think many of the indications of what were to come were visible from the beginning

Well Spencer, I'd have to know more about your wife and you. Does she still serves customers? How much would she charge forum members?

(For language consulting that is, no obscene requests from this member!) :o

Well, since Jeremy Spencer is undoubtedly a troll so obviously his wife must be a trolley to be able to live with him. Under these circumstances the advise can only be to take off her wheels which will surely silence the laughers.

Makes sense? No? Well, that's exactly what I thought. :o

I know guys who’ve married bargirls and don’t have that problem because it’s considered normal for white guys to marry bar girls. Big deal.

This statement is obviously not coming from a human being but from a beast!!! :o

Of course, I knew it would never be easy being married to a prostitute, and on reflection I think many of the indications of what were to come were visible from the beginning: my father, for example, nearly dying of laughter when I first told him of my plans to marry a bargirl; my mother collapsing in a fit of hysterics when I informed her of the plight of my fiancee's buffalos; my grandmother turning bright red and rolling about on the floor when I asked her what she thought of my girlfriend.

Now, as I say, everyone seems to be laughing at me. In just the last week alone, for instance, the local butcher nearly screamed with laughter when I asked if he had any scraps of offal for my dog; the new manager at my favourite supermarket creased up and almost passed out when my wife asked if he could recommend a good pork stuffing; even the local vicar broke into a smile when I asked if my wife was the first Thai girl he had ever known.

I read this forum a lot and know that many other men have married former bargirls. I'm certain their experiences can't be as negative as mine so I'm starting to wonder if perhaps my wife and I are doing something wrong. Either way, I should very much like to know the answer.

even more of us are laughing at you now, troll :o

I know guys who’ve married bargirls and don’t have that problem because it’s considered normal for white guys to marry bar girls. Big deal.

This statement is obviously not coming from a human being but from a beast!!! :o

Nope, just two typos because it's surely gotta read "it is normal for wise guys to marry bare girls". :D

Nope, just two typos because it's surely gotta read "it is normal for wise guys to marry bare girls
This statement is obviously not coming from a human being but from a beast

That’s what I should have said and YES I am a beast hence the user name and sexy glyph.

‘Jeremy Spencer’ – CHANGE YOUR NAME MATE! That’s why every one is laughing at him.

Are you THE Jeremy Spencer? I've just returned from the Amazon rainforest where I was asked by a pygmy from the Ooka-bolla-bonga tribe, if I knew a guy named Jeremy Spencer was still married to a Thai bargirl or not.

Now I finally know who they were talking about. :o

Question to the mods: do Jeremy Spencer, Percy Morris and Darren McKenzie all have similar IP addresses?

No I think they probably have different IP addresses, though I'm sure Messrs:

Jeremy Spencer

Percy Morris

Darren McKenzie

Major Reginald Hunt

Johnny Moron

Professor Sebastian Mortimer

Comrade Vladamir Zharkhovsky

Python Lee Jackson

California Dave

Are all one and the same.

He may be predictable but he's often very funny, I liked Python Lee Jackson the best because it was so outrageous. :o

Hey.... I thought there was no BUNNYS allowed in hong khlaay khriat...!!!

:o  :D  :D

Sorry but If you'd followed the post in question you would have noted that Stocky has a special dispensation.

I'm an honorary non-cottontail for the purposes of this Forum. :D

Hey.... I thought there was no BUNNYS allowed in hong khlaay khriat...!!!

:o   :D   :D

Sorry but If you'd followed the post in question you would have noted that Stocky has a special dispensation.

I'm an honorary non-cottontail for the purposes of this Forum. :D

I do apologise... I missed that bit

totster icon_guns.gif:D