Computer Hire

JohnC

I have been asked if there are any hire shops in Pattaya that hire out Laptop PC s with wifi and dvd, I have been unable to come up with any and my earlier post on the Internet & Computer forum met with no response.

I know that this is a high risk business with this transient population and given the low cost of a new notebook and the myraid of Internet cafes around one wonders why someone would want to hire a Laptop. However, I have been asked the question so I put it out to TV to see if by any chance someone has come across such a facility in Pattaya.

I'm surprised anyone would consider renting instead of buying. I think I saw a sign at Pattaya u 2 or 4 u or whatever they're called; 3rd floor, Tukcom, but don't hang me up on it.

Thanks Phil, checked out Tukcom today Pattaya2U have two stalls and yes used to have notebook for rent but now no have! I can understand why when you see second hand notebooks as cheap as 8000 baht I have no idea why the guy asked about rental but I will pass all the info back to ex pats club. I guess he could buy a second hand one then sell it on when he leaves ?? who knows why some people have these sometimes obscure needs.

Thanks for the info.

John