Briton Says Thai Woman Dumps Him After Getting His Bt17 Million

Jai Dee

Terrible load of sanctimonious gossips here.

There are three or four posts where the people knew the couple, read them and it is a more complex story.

Most of you see only the words "17 million" and "Pattaya" and off you go........

Still interesting to read the view! :o

Edited by loveandlaughter

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd marry the guy for 17million too...:D

You're in luck, I believe he's single again. :D

LOL, an instant classic! :D

My Thai wife says poor familes are desperate for money, and Isaan happens to have a lot of poverty. People in her village look down on a lady grifting multiple farangs to pay for a nice house and a gambling habbit. My TW says this lady is not good and this is no way to do somnuut boon khun for her family.

I trust my wife AND we agreed to have a prenupt ... for some reason. :o

I am friends with my American ex-wife and we had a prenupt too. When the pink cloud dissipates it's best to have things settled and conflict-free. That or tie a pillow to your butt for that sudden deceleration.

I do not say som nom naa to the Brit. I see how Thai ladies can set you in that pink cloud.... can make you beleive it's cotton candy too. He's down and likely feels bad about himself on top of it. Shame on her. Thai ladies are adults and human beings with sound minds and Buddhist upbringings. They are accountable for their cons in my mind. I'm tired of hearing that "they don't have money", "they're ONLY thais", "ONLY girls", and therefore should get away with every sort of sick deed known to man.

Edited by ding

Unfortunately, the sad end to this tale is going to be another person who spent their life saving for retirement, who will insted, end up being cared for by the gov't. Those who don't think this sort of thing matters, might want to examine their tax bill. Hopefully, this poor--and yes, foolish--chap will get a share of his money returned to him by the courts, but I doubt it very much.

Whether it's defaulting on debts, or copyright violations or changing laws, it seems to be OK to steal, especially if it is from foreigners.

Unfortunately for many foreigners, they grow up in societies with strong laws that you can count on to at least protect us a little from our own foolishness!

When arriving at Thai airport, kindly deposit your brain at the transit counter, before collecting your luggage.

Upon departure, kindly collect your brain after passing immigration.

No-no, don't collect the brain, go back home and turn to sending 30K per month to a honest girl you meet in a club.

DAS, how about asking Steve to write the whole story - perhaps in this post? Names, pictures, (her, house etc) - the whole works. And follow ups with the authorities.

It might help his case if the authorities know how many are watching it.

OK OK OK.

Write the whole story - but without identifying her etc. PER HOUSE RULES.