i am home ,and immigration

coming and i have to leave

Thailand!

is there a way to do it?

retirement" o" visa)

(extensions

in this situation

mabe -the wife can do it

I know of one guy here in Phuket who comes every year for 6 months or so, and he still gets a car with driver and goes upto Ranong, does the long-tail boat trip there & back and returns to Phuket same day and he is 84. !! He was in Bomb disposal at the end of WW2 and in Palestine just after the war - so he does tend to be a bit wacky - Oh that I shall be so lucky.

My friend who lives alone (but in a friendly moobahn) turned 80 and still manages to do his visa renewals each year. It is a chilling thought that motivates me to move to northeast Mexico so if worse comes to worse, I can be attended by numerous family members with geriatric experience.

My friend who lives alone (but in a friendly moobahn) turned 80 and still manages to do his visa renewals each year. It is a chilling thought that motivates me to move to northeast Mexico so if worse comes to worse, I can be attended by numerous family members with geriatric experience.

and how are we going to recognize the symptoms if it's too late ??

I saw a guy in his 80s being pushed in a wheelchair into Phuket immigration by his Thai wife. He could barely speak a coherent sentence and was nodding off most of the time. The senior immigration officer knew him and came to shake his hand. Apparently, the guy has been in Thailand for decades and has Thai children, property, and wife. And still he has to drag his old bones to the office for a visa stamp. Kinda sad, and chilling, and shocking at the same time.

I believe Sunbelt has posted in the past that if they accompanied you and you designated them to take care of future applications it would be acceptable to Immigration in future years for this type of case. Also suspect a doctors certificate would probably have a similar effect and know for a fact that I was offered this option when wife was ill and her presence was required to sign paperwork.