Advantages To Having Married A Thai Citizen

I am happy to say that I recently married my Thai girlfriend.

There are obvious advantages for my new wife and our child as regards to their relations to my home courntry in the European Union.

But are their any advantages for me as regards to my relation to Thailand, to have a Thai wife and a Thai / EU child ?

I am happy to say that I recently married my Thai girlfriend.

There are obvious advantages for my new wife and our child as regards to their relations to my home courntry in the European Union.

But are their any advantages for me as regards to my relation to Thailand, to have a Thai wife and a Thai / EU child ?

You dont say much about your situation. In my own case (married 2 months ago) the advantage for me personaly in Thailand is:

1. I got a non-o visa and therefore we could transfer the company to my wifes name since i dont need a non-b anymore.

2. Transfering the company to my wife name save taxmoney. Before i had to pay 1500 a month +plus money for attorneys. Now, with a thaiowner, the tax is 4500 baht for half a year and we dont need the attorneys since the paperwork (without me in there) is all in Thai and easy enough for my wife to do it herself.

My child is also on the way and will be thai/eu same as yours and i dont know what advantage that may mean. If any?

Easy solution for a Visa for me, getting a Non Imm O based on Marriage.

For our daughter, she has the advantage of dual nationality.

She will have the advantage of a western education, and be able to choose where she lives.

My wife loves Australia, so we are able to spend time in either country as we please.

I would think an advantage would be your partner who you love

I cannot think of a better one.

Seconded

There can be no argument here, my lovely is THE advantage of being married to a Thai citizen. If I wasn't married with Id, I'd probably not be here in the first place :o

I would die without my dear wife! Never been treated like this before in numerous relationaships. Of course I will give back as much as I can.

Sure the 1 year Visa for me being 50 and having a Thai child is a biggie but having my wife is the best!

Badbanker