Aches And Pains :(

girlx

i seem to have an intermittent problem in which my whole body aches. sometimes it feels like it's only in my joints and others it is in my muscles but overall it is the same achy feeling you get with the flu. what could this be from? a friend suggested dehydration which could be part of it as i don't drink much water (can't stand it!) and it is always hot where i live. otherwise i don't know. my boyfriend gave me an hour massage the other night and it still didn't help. also sometimes yoga doesn't help either. it seems to be worse when it is rainy weather.

It could be nothing, psychosomatic or one of several thousand possible ailments.

The only way to know for sure is to visit a medical practioner and undergo a physical exam along with some basic bloodwork.

Unfortunately, without a proper medical history and important information about you, including a history of previous illnesses and pre-existing conditions, it is impossible for anyone to provide appropriate advice in this situation except to advise that you seek professional advice.

Edited by geriatrickid