American Pool

invex

Does anyone knows about an american pool in CM? I not mean the regular tables at the ladybars, but a pooltable with bigger pockets and bigger balls. If you know a place, pls inform about the price per game also.

Thanks so much for the info. Regards.

Does anyone knows about an american pool in CM? I not mean the regular tables at the ladybars, but a pooltable with bigger pockets and bigger balls. If you know a place, pls inform about the price per game also.

Tusker's table may be an American one, I'm sure someone here will confirm or otherwise and I believe O'Malleys in Anusarn market has an American table, I don't think there is a charge.

JxP

There are a few ladyboys hanging around Loi Kroh with bigger balls than I've got.

There are a few ladyboys hanging around Loi Kroh with bigger balls than I've got.

Sceadugenga bows to BBs greater experience in this field. :o

maybe you can ask these people if they have a rep in CM.

i have one of their tables. 8ft. great wood and table. but not selling :o

Sceadugenga bows to BBs greater experience in this field. :o

Tigerbeer wouldn't dare bow down to BB. :D

Tigerbeer wouldn't dare bow down to BB. :o

Kenapa kawan? Kurang lama depan saya akan ada di Chiang Mai sebelum pergi ke Kurdistan. Mau jumpa di Tuskers atau Anjing Gila?

kurdistan???????? what the hel_l for? anywhere my friend. mad dog lagi baik.

Tigerbeer wouldn't dare bow down to BB. :o

Kenapa kawan? Kurang lama depan saya akan ada di Chiang Mai sebelum pergi ke Kurdistan. Mau jumpa di Tuskers atau Anjing Gila?

kurdistan???????? what the hel_l for? anywhere my friend. mad dog lagi baik.

Je kan ti nan eek pramaan nung athit....................Sorry Mee Dish. I tried but just ###### help myself.

Edited by Blinky Bill

As far as I know there is not a single regulation, tournament size nine ball or eight ball table in Chiang Mai, although there are bar size tables. I wish someone would prove me wrong.........

Ricklev,

Not wanting to prove you wrong. There is one regulation table in brand new condition. Unfortunately it's in my house...

From my experience I'll have to agree with you. None in any bars that I know off, which is a real pity.

I've often thought about approaching a few of the bars and offering a FREE brand new table in return for 50% of the takings just so we can play on some good table, but I also know how well that FREE table will be looked after. Great business model in Phuket - 20 baht games on well kept tables, but hasn't quite made it here yet.

Good Luck,

DLock.

post-21832-1191941371_thumb.jpg

I've been thinking about opening a quality western pool hall/bar in Chiang Mai for a couple of years now. Looks like about a two million baht investment. I know the ones in Bangkok are doing well, but I'm not sure about the market here.

I've been thinking about opening a quality western pool hall/bar in Chiang Mai for a couple of years now. Looks like about a two million baht investment. I know the ones in Bangkok are doing well, but I'm not sure about the market here.

Sounds like a good way to blow 2 million baht. I can't imagine you could get a place up and running for that amount anyway. Maybe 4-5 could do it but then why throw away your money?

:o

Didn't know you batted for both sides, BB :D

I don't Jack. But from the depth of their voices it's quite obvious that some of them have bigger balls than mine. Bigger and better tits too. Smilies_Angry_Angrybig.gif

Being innocent of any knowledge that might be relevant to the point you are making . . . is that saying much? :o

Edited by Rasseru

I don't Jack. But from the depth of their voices it's quite obvious that some of them have bigger balls than mine. Bigger and better tits too. Smilies_Angry_Angrybig.gif

:D

Yep, big top <deleted> for sure... so MB tells me :D