24 Year Old Thai American Dual National Seeking Phuket Work

Initially I was an international student in Bangkok and have not finished my degree because I have a financial burden with a young 19 month old son in Phuket, where his mother is a native. I am reliable, diligent, and skilled for many types of employment and do not require any visa or work permit to stay and live in Thailand as I have a Thai id card/passport (as well as American)

For the sake of my young family, I need to find stable employment in Phuket. I have taught English for 4-5 years in central Thailand and also have been employed as a freelance columnist and content writer for a website giving me viable experience and background for writing / editing work. Though I have done much freelance work, I'm looking for a full time job in Phuket that can offer security and stability (my standards and expectations aren't unreasonable). I am a quick learner of new skills for various potential jobs available, already a decent writer, translator (Thai--English), teacher (English) and pleasant person flexible to adapt to new experiences and opportunities if it is for the better.

I'm interested in anything that can take advantage of my skills in typing (60 wpm), speaking, writing, teaching, basic computer (html, internet) whether Thai or English or both. You can find more about my personality and skills at my personal blog at www.thaiskale.com/journal/ though if for some reason, TV moderation has sensored the link, just click on my profile and there is a link to my website.

Looking forward to receiving your relevant PM.

Thankfully yours,

Steven.