Sensitive Gentle Folk On Tv

wasabi

I know I am asking for flames here SO TURN UP THE HEAT BABY! But why are some of you so easily offended? I think TV needs to start selling Baby powder and baby oil for some of you sensitive sorts. Someone posts the slightest misunderstanding about Thai culture or shows an ounce of racism which I believe we all have and people are ready to send them to the dogs.

"I'm married to a Thai woman and have 3 kids how dare you talk that way about Thai people!"

"You obviously haven't spent long in Thailand."

"A Thai person would never do that!"

"Why don't you step outside of Nana plaza pervert!"

I think people need to grow some thicker skin on the INTERNET in general. Since becoming a member of internet forums I have learned people ENJOY being offended, they leap at the chance. If someone is talking about atrocities in Peru suddenly the ever ready self righteous poster realizes they care deeply about Peruvian citizens and obviously the OP knows nothing about Peru and has NO RIGHT, NO RIGHT! To be making such bold accusations. Come on admit you like soap operas and dramas and chill out.

OK wasabi.

Where's you're avatar? We need something to get stuck it you! :o Go on - post an avatar that is a good representation of you're internet presonality!

Change the s in his name and you have this: :D

post-566-1191896829_thumb.jpg

Yeah lets choose a avatay for wallabi & get a rise out of him! :D

post-41194-1191897809_thumb.jpg

This one will do for a start! :D

^

Huh? They have thicker skins over there.

You've got to be joking Sir. Any little insult about that forum posted here, gets turned into a thread over there so all the little kiddies can whine and scream their indignities about the big nasty forum that picks on them!

There has never been so many stupid, childish, grown men gathered together in one place before. :o

^

You've got to be joking Sir. Any little insult about that forum posted here, gets turned into a thread over there so all the little kiddies can whine and scream their indignities about the big nasty forum that picks on them!

There has never been so many stupid, childish, grown men gathered together in one place before. :o

Think that's the house of commons in the uk your on about. :D

Edited by plasticpig

^

Well, that's two denigrating remarks on this thread about the other place. I like both fora. Each different.

Seems like you and cdnvic get wound up over the mere mention of the name.

I know I am asking for flames here SO TURN UP THE HEAT BABY! But why are some of you so easily offended? I think TV needs to start selling Baby powder and baby oil for some of you sensitive sorts. Someone posts the slightest misunderstanding about Thai culture or shows an ounce of racism which I believe we all have and people are ready to send them to the dogs.

"I'm married to a Thai woman and have 3 kids how dare you talk that way about Thai people!"

"You obviously haven't spent long in Thailand."

"A Thai person would never do that!"

"Why don't you step outside of Nana plaza pervert!"

I think people need to grow some thicker skin on the INTERNET in general. Since becoming a member of internet forums I have learned people ENJOY being offended, they leap at the chance. If someone is talking about atrocities in Peru suddenly the ever ready self righteous poster realizes they care deeply about Peruvian citizens and obviously the OP knows nothing about Peru and has NO RIGHT, NO RIGHT! To be making such bold accusations. Come on admit you like soap operas and dramas and chill out.

Anyway, back to the OP.

My husband is constantly amazed when I tell him some of the things people on here get upset about and the things they say to each other. His dumbfounded expression is clear when he says "But you don't even know each other. How can you get so upset over something said by a person who doesn't even know you?"

Water off a ducks back is probably the best advice...but kind of hard to follow sometimes :o

Ahem... :o

Please leave discussion of other forums out of this topic.

"Sensitive Gentle Folk On Tv And Other Forums, FLAME AWAY!"

Perhaps the invitation to folk from other forums could be removed from the thread title? :D

The OP titled the thread Old Croc... not me, but it is ThaiVisa policy not to allow discussion (positive or negative) about other forums.