August Meet Up

elsie

I've received an E-mail from Spee asking about this certain event. So, I think we should start thinking about it.

The date is August 28th, 2004, around 9pm ish.

The venue? Suggest please.

PS. No mobile phones to be posted under any bloody circumstances. But I'm thinking about my Union Jack bandana... or my new Union Jack top :o

I am trying to organise an appropriate venue but the important thing this time is that we have some means of identifying ourselves.

Maybe George can dispatch Thai.visa T-Shirts to all of us with our forum names printed on the back like on a football shirt but that's unlikely.

A better idea is that we all wear a particular colour or we all buy a cheap bandana from a street market and tie it to our wrist.

Venue ideas so far include The Tunnel on Soi 5 which is on the right before Gullivers.

Gullivers is good for internet access but not so good for seating.

Venue ideas so far include The Tunnel on Soi 5 which is on the right before Gullivers.

Gullivers is good for internet access but not so good for seating.

Then of course, we could hang out at The Tunnel and come to the Gulls to get free internet. :o

Mind you, the Darling said this new top quite suits me. :D

From Spee's E-mail, I guess he will have only two nights available; 28th or 31st

Or September 4th for September Meet Up?

Well if Spee is still here at the beginning of Sept then maybe we can change the date to acommodate our favourite glove puppet. :D

Oh Lordy I am honoured!

The earliest I am likely to be in Bangkok is September 7th, but it could be as late as the 13th.

I would suggest you fix a date and if I'm about I will pop-up...like Sooty :o