Daddies Girl

TommyGun

I am the ex-boyfriend. She is still married. I fell for the 'my husband is so bad to me'. Shes now or has been trying the same stunt with other men while we were together. I have always defended the fact that she has never been a bar girl. After the way she has been i wonder what she really did before meeting her husband. I'm just glad i'm out of that family setup.

If I got this right, you were in going with a girl that was cheating on her husband ( the reason she cheated does not change the fact) and then you were upset that she pulled the same stunt on you. What a big surprise that her basic character didn't change ! This is just like Thai soap operas which I also do not understand however it is fun to keep tuned in. :o

I'm not the one complaing here. I don't actually know if she did cheat on me. I found hundreds of emails to various men, some were explicit. I ended the relationship before she could take the piss any further. I geuss you still have feelings for me don't you pepsi, jade, jade_butterfly, pepsi_bkk or whatever it is you call yourself these days.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. While i remember. My ex made a comment about her son had no food and i didn't care. I know this is just tit for tat amusement for some here, but If you can be bothered, check my previous post and threads about being worried for my GF's son as the family don't seem to care about his health or safety and what should i do. The only person that cared for him was me. The boys teeth were rotten when i met her in the UK, he was 2 years old. Then you can make your own minds up.

This is nothing more the bitterness and pure jealousy.

you not care but you always control because you want to control everybody

The thing is you have always been very good at making people feel sorry for you, it worked for a while you remember. You know you tried to turn the Thai people around us against me, until they apologised to me saying you give Thai women a bad name.

Isn't it Krama? Whar goes around comes around. Or something like that.

Edited by TommyGun

I am the ex-boyfriend. She is still married. I fell for the 'my husband is so bad to me'. Shes now or has been trying the same stunt with other men while we were together. I have always defended the fact that she has never been a bar girl. After the way she has been i wonder what she really did before meeting her husband. I'm just glad i'm out of that family setup.

ask my husband and you will know what i been doing ok.....I'm not that bad but because you think like that to me that why you never happy

Just to add, as i'm also wierdly finding this entertaining.

What i don't understand is we havent spoken for months. Out of the blue you send me an email telling me to <deleted> off and you are not bothered. Followed by another saying you have seen me on TV and good look with my search. Followed by, you have a very big bar in Pattaya which cost you 2,000000 or 200,000bht im not sure, and that you are very happy and didn't care about me. Our relationship finished some time ago, do you not remember.

You have responded to the original post by me, which mentioned no names don't forget. You didn't even know my username?

Bunny boiler!

ask my husband and you will know what i been doing ok.....I'm not that bad but because you think like that to me that why you never happy

Now your just digging a deaper hole. You need to ask yourself, why your husband refused to sort your visa out despite having a son. Why has he not been in contact with you since you left him over 2 years ago and not contributed, not even as much as a card for your son.

Do you also remember the hand written letter i found to your husband saying 'sorry i dont mean to spend all your money, please talk to me, i love you'

Keep going on with this story if you like, but you know deep down what i am saying is the truth, you just didn't expect me to walk away from you this time. After all P, i walked away 3 times and came back after the sobbing telephone calls i got from you. Like i said, people can only take so much. I'm just so dissapionted i didn't do it sooner and waste all that money on you and your family.

Edited by TommyGun