I Need Info About Buying A Ladybar

• 1 year later...
I know it isn't Pattaya, but the idea is the same.

that's very good to found friend know all of that about nightlife..so i really seek ur help

i m looking to relocate in thailand and i m looking for job in bar or in entertainment feild .. i m 28 yrs old and i have many pics of me

i would tell you a Prif about me and what i am able for so you can get a

right place to me , if you are ready for that :

I am not a bellydancing purist . i dance to whatever music makes me wanna

shimmy or undulate.Although I dance to traditional Egyptian,Lebanese,and

Turkish dance music,most industrial music , along with a few Loreena

Mckennit,Deep Forest , and I rarely use choreography.I love the freedom of

freestyle dancing.

available for workshops on:

- veil dancing

- goddess dancing

- trance dance

- costuming

- elemental movement

- meditative movement

- exotic dance

- lap dance

- stripping in streets

- bachelor parties

- private 1 on 1 shows

- strip - o - grams

- topless hostess

- all occasions!!

I provied an attentive and high quality service.Discretion is always assured

and confidentiality respected.I am very discreet and always sexy but

elegantly dresses.so when i meet clients in privacy , I always look like an

executive woman unless recommended otherwise.

I am well educated ,have strong understanding of business,I am therefore

capable of holding a stimulating conversation,which makes for a comfortable

and relaxing environment in which I can provied that memorable companionship

that the client seek during our time together, which could be somewhere

public or maybe just a few hours in the privacy

I am well educated ,I have 2 bacholer in accounting and

businessadminstration and i m heavy involved with computer scineces like Vb

and C++ and Oracle Database and i build up more than 70 PC for my friends

and other people

waiting your replay with any questions you may have

thanks for your time

Lilie

that's very good to found friend know all of that about nightlife..so i really seek ur help

i m looking to relocate in thailand and i m looking for job in bar or in entertainment feild .. i m 28 yrs old and i have many pics of me

Lilie

...we are anxiously awaiting your pics posted here... :o

Lilie

Lilie,

which country are you in at present? Egypt?

Hello, I am a young man (25) from Holland and I have a relationship with a Thai lady for 7 months now. My plan is to move to Thailand and buy a ladybar in Pattaya after 2 or 3 years.

I can use ALL the information I can get about moving to Thailand, visas and about buying/having a ladybar. I really need some help.

Thank you very much in advance!

do you speak Thai?

have you been coming here for long?

have you ran a bar before?

do you have a good idea to stand out from the rest?

are you disiplined?

if you answer yes to all these questions then go for it...if not then dig a hole and throw your money in it or better still send it to me using paypal at [email protected] I will put it to good use. :o

luuk has made four posts in about 6 months. He started this one with virtually no information, and we all entertained ourselves in high style without further input by Mr. luuk.

Two Dutch guys walk into an internet cafe in Amerstam. "Hey, Luuk, let's play game wif ThaiVisa! You post sometink real stupid, and ve sit back and watch tose guys talk and talk and talk. Zen, ve go get three women at ze 'or house!"

Why not open an elite,exclusive bar, very professionally run, with the very best "top shelf" quality women and 5-star services that money can buy.There are plenty of men in BKK with loads of money to throw around !!

It exists - Champagne Club

Hello, I am a young man (25) from Holland and I have a relationship with a Thai lady for 7 months now. My plan is to move to Thailand and buy a ladybar in Pattaya after 2 or 3 years.

I can use ALL the information I can get about moving to Thailand, visas and about buying/having a ladybar. I really need some help.

Thank you very much in advance!

do you speak Thai?

have you been coming here for long?

have you ran a bar before?

do you have a good idea to stand out from the rest?

are you disiplined?

if you answer yes to all these questions then go for it...if not then dig a hole and throw your money in it or better still send it to me using paypal at [email protected] I will put it to good use. :D

It's a bit odd to see how a topic/question can survive. Luuk Holland asked his question in August 2004... and was online for the last time in may 2005... :o maybe he has another girlfriend by now...from Timbooktoo this time :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

just out of curiosity, what are the average monthly bar rental fees in thailand? i assume nana must be sky high ...but what about other places like patpong or pattaya?

An average beer bar on walking st itself will probably be 70k per month. Larger bar/ shop unit 90k up. :D

Better question is what's the profit margin?? :o

just out of curiosity, what are the average monthly bar rental fees in thailand? i assume nana must be sky high ...but what about other places like patpong or pattaya?

An average beer bar on walking st itself will probably be 70k per month. Larger bar/ shop unit 90k up. :D

Better question is what's the profit margin?? :o

In theory the difference between the buying price of your booze and the selling price.

Out of the difference you pay the lease, personnel (if bar fines are involved these could cover personnel costs), electric, tax etc.etc. Whatever remains is your net profit I suppose which as a percentage of your turnover gives you your profit margin.