Trying To Locate Andrew Bartholomew (aka Buzz)

Blelack

Hi

Can you please help me I am trying to locate my husband Andrew (Buzz) Bartholomew. It is vital that I get in contact with him URGENTLY as I am pregnant & need to discuss an urgent matter with him.

If you can help in anyway I would be very grateful

He is English, but comes from Scotland, 6'2" tall, muscular build, light brown hair, it maybe shaved, blue eyes. DOB 20/5/65

Many thanks

Bev Bartholomew

Sounds like the guy's done a runner!

Gosh, why didn't I think of that!?!?!

Yes he's done a runner, but given my circumstances I have to try & locate him to advice him of the medical issue, which as the father he should know about - dont you think??

And even if he has done a runner if he wants a divorce he'll need to be located to sort out all the financial issues, so if you are able to help I would be very grateful - OK

The CSA have long arms, but thay don't extend to Thailand!!

It's not the CSA that's after him!?!? But you're WRONG the CSA DOES have International ties (& YES, sorry that does include Thailand!!) but I'm not interested in that.

It's just that if he wants 1/2 of our property & belongings he REALLY needs to get in touch

Where  was  he heading?  I  assume  Pattaya  since  you  have  posted  here?

Somewhere called Soi Bongkot I think. Like I've said any help gratefully accepted.

but you have posted in another forum that he is on Koh Samui... ?

but you have posted in another forum that he is on Koh Samui... ?

I posted in koh samui as we did our dive courses there a few years back & I've been told he's gone off to do his Dive Master course & before you ask, yes I've contacted the dive schols in both koh samui & pattaya & im wait on a response -got a few back saying he's not at their schools & they'll get in touch if they hear of him. So I thought I may as well try here.......