Hotels Near Don Muang

chang35baht

Hi guys, any suggestions for decent hotels near D.M.

I arrive there a week sunday. My wife has business there until the day before so I need a decent hotel for her to stay in for 1 night so we can meet up and fly back to CEI together.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks all.

C35b

What TTM recommended is probably best - but if you need options there's the Asia Airport Hotel and the Airport Suites (formerly Comfort Airport Suites) which have free shuttle services to airport.

I know of some Japanese who stayed there. It's a fair distance (5km?) from Don Muang but they were happy with the hotel.

Certainly less expensive than Amari.

What TTM recommended is probably best - but if you need options there's the Asia Airport Hotel and the Airport Suites (formerly Comfort Airport Suites) which have free shuttle services to airport.

I know of some Japanese who stayed there. It's a fair distance (5km?) from Don Muang but they were happy with the hotel.

Certainly less expensive than Amari.

FYI, the Amari Airport Hotel has really dropped their rates, now about baht 1,400 or so, actually a tad less than the Asia Airport Hotel.

I don't see that the Airport Suites has anything going for it, location not all that great, nothing around to visit.

At least the Asia Airport Hotel there in the ZEER Street mall has all those computer shops, several hundred of them!!  If you're interested in such, that is.

The Amari Airport Hotel does have the Henry J Beans bar down stairs. PRICEY.

Mac

Comfort Suite is near DM Airport,value money for stay only one night.

I think Amari Donmuang Airport is not comfort,becoz have to walk to Inter Terminal<DM Airport>.You have to walk outside,not allowed to go inside -to Amari 's Flyover.

You take a taxi about 3-5 mins to Comfort should be better.