edd

Things you can not do with a Thai girl

1. Stop them gossiping

2. Tell them a secret and expect them to keep it and your sex life private

3. Stop them eating a meal just before you go out to a restaurant for

a meal.

4. Convince them that all your single friends are not want to marry

a member of her family.

5. Sleeping for 14 hours a day is not normal.

6. You do not need to shout while speaking on the phone.

7. Its not productive to conversation for all the Thai girls to speak at

once.

8. Eating Chillies, som tum etc will give you stomach problems.

9. Garlic will make your breath smell.

10. Persuading them that NOT every one in their family deserves

Financial help. :D:D:D

Edd :o

1. Stop them gossiping

a meal.

a member of her family.

once.

Edd :D

I'm not sure that any of those apply to my TGF :o

Very good Edd,

You forgot to add :

Tell them that their wrong .

Make them understand that a question about 100 baht is NOT worth the 1000 that it cost talking about it to everyone on the phone .

I dont care IF some bug's cost more than beef , your still eatting bug's !

Telling them that a towel with 6 different color's in it is NOT a nice color .

I have to go to work now but im just getting warmed up.

Any others ? It would be fun to read when I get home .

Ed wrote 10 generalized statements here ....

then Totster wrote:

Beat me to the punch Totster ... same goes for me and my fiance'.

This is another one of the posts that lights my fuse. Why do people insist on making broad generalizations about literally millions and millions of people?

So tell me.... 60million thai's eat this food regulary... I have never seen queues into doctors surgeries with thai people complaining of stomach problems, I also eat this food when in LOS and very rarely have problems

So does beer and smoking !

Financial help.

I think this speaks for itself..... :o

So tell me.... 60million thai's eat this food regulary... I have never seen queues into doctors surgeries with thai people complaining of stomach problems, I also eat this food when in LOS and very rarely have problems

So does beer and smoking !

Financial help.

I think this speaks for itself..... :D

Lighten up guys.

Its fun :wub: not a complaint about the Thai nation.

I love my wife and her/our family.

16 years married 8 nephues and nieces, several hundred wider family.

A house in Isan and plans to move over there.

And loving it. :D:o-_-:D:D

Edd

Ps. I dont drink or smoke.

Also (most from personal experiences):

Cannot tell them that it's ok to pick up the phone while it's actually ringing. They don't have to time it so that they pick the phone up in between rings.

Can't stop them ordering an ice-cream cone with a meal at a fast food chain. Because when the meal is finished the ice-cream will have nearly melted away.

Can't tell them that breakfast meals should NOT consist of chillies.

Can't tell them that they can swallow 'it' because it contains vitamins.

Can't tell them that it's a waste of time fighting to get onto a bus to get a seat because we'll only be getting off at the next stop.

Can't tell them that walking in the shade of overhead telephone cables does no good whatsoever.

Can't tell them to take an umbrella with them during the rainy season when it's almost gauranteed to rain everyday.

Can't tell them that keeping batteries in a fridge discharges them.

Can't tell them that they don't have to throw the signal from the remote to the TV. The signal will find it's own way there.

Can't tell them that if the car doesn't start it's not necessary to twiddle with the rear view mirror or re-adjust the seat position. They have no effect on the starting of any vehicle.

Can't tell them that if mosquitoes are flying around on the inside of a screen door, it means that they want to get out of the house. So, just open the door and let them fly out. Wafting them with a towel will only cause them to fly back into the house's interior.

Can't tell them that it's preferable seeing a Thai picking out food from their teeth than it is to see them sticking a finger up their nose. So cover your nose when you're having a good dig.

Can't tell them not to scrape away the teflon from a frying pan as doing so causes food to stick it.

Can't tell them that just because I'm a farang, it doesn't mean that I'm rich. There are plenty of Thais wealthier than me and can gain access to National Parks much cheaper.

Can't tell them how ridiculous it is to put a few cold uneaten french fries into a doggie bag to take back home.

Can't tell them that it would be nice for someone to tell me when somebody is coming to stay in my house for the next 3 years.

Can't tell them that there is no humour to be found in seeing fatalities at accident scenes.

Can't tell them that if they're not happy with something then complain. Saying 'Mai Pen Rai' to everything is not going to improve anything.

Can't tell them that by wearing dark coloured clothes they will feel hotter in sunshine compared to wearing brighter coloured clothes that will reflect heat.

Can't tell them that if I was Prime Minister of Thailand, just how much better off they would be.

Gazza

1. Stop them gossiping

a meal.

a member of her family.

once.

Financial help.  :D  :D  :D

Edd  :D

a meal.

I can relate to this. Take a Thai bird out and five minutes beforehand she has got to raid the larder.

Thats fine if you are going to take her to some dump where a three course meal cost 35 Baht, but when you are going to something fancy (buffet at 400-500 baht) and she can't eat because she couldn't wait I would (and have been more than a bit pissed off with their extreme lack of thought)

Needless to say that they have not enjoyed further invitations.

But there will be a queue for the toilet in exactly 30 minutes after consumption. :o

But there will be a queue for the toilet in exactly 30 minutes after consumption. :D

:o:D I have been at the end of that line before !

I should add for the P.C. that I write only about MY Thai girl

1. Stop them gossiping

a meal.

a member of her family.

once.

Edd :o

Thai GIRL being the operative word. Well educated thai WOMEN don't exhibit these traits.

a meal.

I tried to do that once

She - "I MUST eat now"

Me - "But we're going to eat out soon"

She (looking at me as if I had just made the most ridiculous statement in the history of mankind) - "I cannot do anything until I eat, I MUST EAT NOW!!"

Maybe it's because there's not much of them so they can't run for long on their reserves....whereas I could run for a couple of days on the 'latent muscle' around my waist. :o:D

She doesn't do any of the other things tho'

Telling them its not necessary to unplug every electrical appliance every time it rains a little.

Telling them to stop buying useless skin whitening creams and foams.

Telling them there are no such thing as ghosts.

Telling them to just wear jeans and a t shirt.

how about explaining to them that you are mostly all narrow minded farangs with stupid opinions.

Don't under estimate the thai girls, treat them like a bg and a slave and get what you deserve.

Most of the guys in my building with Thai 'women' treat them very well, in fact hazard a guess most guys try pretty hard. Doesnt stop the 'women' from acting exactly as many of the quotes describe!

Maybe u should stop humping soft toys for a while?? :D:o

###### Why did u guys bother to start dating a thai woman?? :o  This is how they live been doing it for longer than most countrys

If gives these guys a false sense of superiority to complain all the time, i just see them as Miserable moaning gits. :D

Also (most from personal experiences):

Cannot tell them that it's ok to pick up the phone while it's actually ringing. They don't have to time it so that they pick the phone up in between rings.

Can't stop them ordering an ice-cream cone with a meal at a fast food chain. Because when the meal is finished the ice-cream will have nearly melted away.

Can't tell them that breakfast meals should NOT consist of chillies.

Can't tell them that they can swallow 'it' because it contains vitamins.

Can't tell them that it's a waste of time fighting to get onto a bus to get a seat because we'll only be getting off at the next stop.

Can't tell them that walking in the shade of overhead telephone cables does no good whatsoever.

Can't tell them to take an umbrella with them during the rainy season when it's almost gauranteed to rain everyday.

Can't tell them that keeping batteries in a fridge discharges them.

Can't tell them that they don't have to throw the signal from the remote to the TV. The signal will find it's own way there.

Can't tell them that if the car doesn't start it's not necessary to twiddle with the rear view mirror or re-adjust the seat position. They have no effect on the starting of any vehicle.

Can't tell them that if mosquitoes are flying around on the inside of a screen door, it means that they want to get out of the house. So, just open the door and let them fly out. Wafting them with a towel will only cause them to fly back into the house's interior.

Can't tell them that it's preferable seeing a Thai picking out food from their teeth than it is to see them sticking a finger up their nose. So cover your nose when you're having a good dig.

Can't tell them not to scrape away the teflon from a frying pan as doing so causes food to stick it.

Can't tell them that just because I'm a farang, it doesn't mean that I'm rich. There are plenty of Thais wealthier than me and can gain access to National Parks much cheaper.

Can't tell them how ridiculous it is to put a few cold uneaten french fries into a doggie bag to take back home.

Can't tell them that it would be nice for someone to tell me when somebody is coming to stay in my house for the next 3 years.

Can't tell them that there is no humour to be found in seeing fatalities at accident scenes.

Can't tell them that if they're not happy with something then complain. Saying 'Mai Pen Rai' to everything is not going to improve anything.

Can't tell them that by wearing dark coloured clothes they will feel hotter in sunshine compared to wearing brighter coloured clothes that will reflect heat.

Can't tell them that if I was Prime Minister of Thailand, just how much better off they would be.

Gazza

Holy Cow Is this a list or is this a list!!!! I bet they ain't moaning when there thai GF is sitting on their lap. Or kissing them being affectionate to them and not to another guy. :o You Only live once. Enjoy it while you can

I/m sure the Thai girls could make a similar list for us Farangs, we have our cultural differences, but hey as long as it is done in light hearted humour and not malicious i see no harm in it. I/d hate to be a comedian on stage trying to make some of the above posters laugh............lighten up, you only live once. :o

3. Stop them eating a meal just before you go out to a restaurant for a meal.

When I get back to Pattaya on a Friday evening, having eaten Thai consruction site food sincethe previous Monday, I like to go to Sizzlers in RGP. My wife and daughter also like it, they eat both Thai and farang food happily.

However, when we get off the sawng thaew on Second Road, twenty metres from Sizzlers, my daughter insists on stopping at the street vendor stall for barbequed rice pad and sausage. This takes about ten minutes to cook, although it seems like half-an-hour. Then she happily takes it into Sizzlers and eats it with her salad. nd doesn't want her ordered food.

Drives me mad!

And most of the other comments are true of most of the Thai girls I went out with before I was married. What's with you holier-than-thou guys who condemn someone for posting a funny and basically true analysis of many of the people we meet on a daily basis in Thailand. If these things have not happened to you, you ain't been there / you are hiding in your own little house without mixing with the hoi polloi.

Some very holier than thou i've reached the plateau of ex-pat godliness and everyone else is a no brain complaining peace of S$#T.

Woooaahhh! Just caught myself on a non stop complaint about people who complain. Sorry Begs! :o

These are just observations about peoples other halves. All our nations suffer generalisations. Whining poms, loud mouth Yanks. GET OVER IT! It can be fun if kept on a laugh basis and not too serious.

how about explaining to them that you are mostly all narrow minded farangs with stupid opinions.

Don't under estimate the thai girls, treat them like a bg and a slave and get what you deserve.

Most of the guys in my building with Thai 'women' treat them very well, in fact hazard a guess most guys try pretty hard. Doesnt stop the 'women' from acting exactly as many of the quotes describe!

Maybe u should stop humping soft toys for a while?? :D:D

I can't help the soft toy thing, they eat only when i want, never ask for money and never answer me back, :D

hold on a minute, are you saying i look like kermit. :o:D