Income Tax For Thai Citizen Abroad

FarangNoi21

is it true that if a thai citizen spends 180 days abroad (that is what a friend told me) they dont have to pay any tax to the Thai government on their income?

What if they own businesses in Thailand, is this still the case?

Can someone please clarify tax laws for Thais abroad? Thank You.

Why not ask your "friend" again. Are you saying you don't believe them, don't trust them, or just think they don't know what they're talking about. Think you've spent too much time trying to put people down on your threads that you have lost your trust in humanity. Or maybe you feel a need to invent a friend. BTW Why are you asking on a mainly expat forum - judging from your other posts (which have a habit of being closed or deleted for flaming or personal insults) I thought you looked down on all other expats with the exception of yourself :o

Actually your friend is partially correct...there is a little more to it than simply 180 days tho'...

Edited by ThaiWanderer68

this is a forum for information, not for slanderous and malicious attacks on individuals. i suggest you pm someone the next time you are feeling cranky. good day kind sir.

Noi,

That's not what you're your schizophrenic sister thinks :o ... At least from reading the number of posts you've / she's been deleted from or had closed due to your own slanderous and malicious attacks. Have a word with her, next time you two overlap. :D

this is a forum for information, not for slanderous and malicious attacks on individuals. i suggest you pm someone the next time you are feeling cranky. good day kind sir.

Noi,

That's not what you're your schizophrenic sister thinks :o ... At least from reading the number of posts you've / she's been deleted from or had closed due to your own slanderous and malicious attacks. Have a word with her, next time you two overlap. :D

thai's pay tax :D