British National Dies From Overdosing

britmaveric

take no notice of the lads on here camille love

most of them are in gods waiting room and justify there own sad lives by judging others.

i hope your lad truly rests in peace.

RIP dave

Thank you so much for saying that, its hard enough going through this let a lone being ridiculed you know, thank you so much for your support it means such a lot to me:)

Love

Camille

sorry for your loss camille.

you say you was the only one to take xanex......was there really anti depressants and valium there too or is this <deleted>.

people are interested in this sad demise because he was so young,we are used to the oldies,sick and skint people dying out here.

im afraid anything on the news here or anywhere is never the whole truth but thats the only thing people have to go by so dont be too upset with people as it is human nature to speculate when facts are not present.

also i think some people are worried as a lot of people here take valium after a heavy drinkin session so in one way they are wanting to know the truth as could happen to them if it happened to your fella.

did he have a history of any illnesses,heart problems etc that you knew of? was he extremely drunk that night and could have taken something to sleep as well without you knowing.also you say you are a light sleeper.....maybe but isnt that the whole point of sleeping tablets....they knock you out and you dont know stuff til you wake up,so you may think you was only in a light sleep.

also as many of us know thailand has a variety of drugs on offer so when someone dies so young here or anywhere the first thing anyone thinks is drug overdose.i wish you all the best and hope the real truth comes out for you as it is a tragedy for your man to die so young.dont get too angry with some of the posters comments as normally they do not expect someone involved in the case to read them...otherwise im sure they would have been more sensitive in there comments.i hope anyway.take care

Thank you for your comments and i appreciate you asking me about what happened, ok here goes, there wasnt any anti depressants but there was 5ml yellow diazipam which i had prescribed by my doctor, unless they are classed as anti depressants but i dont think they are, i was precsribed diazipam because my mom passed away a few years ago and it really messed up my head seeing her like that so everytime i shut my eyes that was the only image i could see so the doctor said we will prescribe you diazipam which are not sleepers but relaxers tamazipam is a sleeper but i didnt have them and i was also prescribed zopiclone which is a sleeper but i didnt take them with me to thailand because i thought we will be probably going out all the time and will probably tire ourselves out so i didnt take any with me but we were there a few days and i hadnt slept and Dave had been to Thailand before and told me the last time he came he and his mate brought Xanax for his mate cuz he couldnt sleep and suggested i try them but only take a quarter of one or half but me being strong minded said oh dont worry ill have half they cant be that strong not realising they are banned in the UK, i only brought a couple and i had only took one and a half over the few days but Dave kept them on him so he could monitor me bless him but i would of done the same for him, and he didnt take any i know that for a fact because i had the same amount as i did the last time i took half of one, i know the Thai government lied because it was Dave's inquest yesterday and the coroner said there was no illegal drugs in his system nor alcohol but there was methadone and everyone knows methadone is for heroin addicts and if someone normal who doesnt take drugs has it, it will kill them instantely but Dave and i knew this because we searched it on the internet because i found out my niece was addicted to heroin and crack so i wanted to read up about it so thats what we did, but i know he wouldn't of taken it, so i reakon he was spiked to be honest i even spoke to a psychic and she mentioned his best friends name his mums name and said she felt he had been spiked.

Im sorry for going on and on and on lol but i was so happy that you decided to ask me about the truth instead of jumping to conclusions which most people had done, i hope i havent confussed you jumping from one thing to another but if you have any questions just ask me here or email me on **email removed per forum rules--sbk** as im not on here a lot.

Love

Camille

Camille, you have my deepest sympathy, I am sorry for your loss and i am sorry you have had to endure this forum and its many members who just jump in with out having a clue of the circumstances, many people live here to long and lose contact with common decency.

May Dave R.I.P and i hope your life can become bearable sometime soon

• 2 weeks later...
^ Yes anyone with a head on his shoulder would know what caused his problem. :o Hmmm what would that be???

According to the National Center for Health Statistics,[14] as well as a 2006 series in the Charleston (WV) Gazette,[15] medical examiners listed methadone as contributing to 3,849 deaths in 2004, up from 790 in 1999. Approximately 82% of those deaths were listed as accidental- and most deaths involved combinations of methadone with other drugs (especially benzodiazepines).

<H3 id=siteSub>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm methadone generally wont kill you unless its in an unusually large dose,or mixed with a benzo which will amplify the effect. then its causes hypoventilation, you just stop breathing. </H3>

Edited by waza

^ Yes anyone with a head on his shoulder would know what caused his problem. :o

To put it quite bluntly, you seem to know alot about an interesting bunch of pharmaceuticals. Mmmmm, How did the Methadone get in his blood ? Spiked drinks ? ( never heard of a meth. spiked drink ), or maybe the thai police injected him :D :D

(and yes camel, you can send me another hate mail if you so please)

....so i reakon he was spiked to be honest i even spoke to a psychic and she mentioned his best friends name his mums name and said she felt he had been spiked.

Well, AFAIAC, credibility factor went right out the window with that comment. A psychic suggests he was spiked with methadone ?

I can't seem to find much on the 'net though. Maybe I should consult one of the fortune-tellers on the street to get the truth of the matter ?

Even the original news articles seem to be gone (except for a Thai version on Pattaya Daily News: หนุ่มไอแลนด์ตายคาเตียง เหตุเพราะโดปยาเกินขนาด)

Couldn't find anything from any UK news sources either, so the only thing we have to go on is the original post(s) and Camille's (psychic) version.

(The Pattaya People's search function seems to be screwed up and keeps returning database errors)

Good to see from Camille's MySpace profile that she doesn't do drugs (anymore).