Riverside Condo In Chiang Mai

JimmyTheMook

Can anyone provide some feedback on this building?
My girlfriend's sister and husband live there. It is expensive. They pay 20,000baht for a two bedroom apartment (second bedroom is very small) and face the wrong way ie down the road not towards the river. The building seems to be well maintained and managed. They have a pickup truck which they park in the allotted space. The number of spaces is according to the number of bedrooms. They have no complaints about the building but are moving out soon to a five bedroom house near Big C which will cost them the same amount.

CB

My girlfriend's sister and husband live there. It is expensive. They pay 20,000baht for a two bedroom apartment (second bedroom is very small) and face the wrong way ie down the road not towards the river. The building seems to be well maintained and managed. They have a pickup truck which they park in the allotted space. The number of spaces is according to the number of bedrooms. They have no complaints about the building but are moving out soon to a five bedroom house near Big C which will cost them the same amount.

CB

I was looking at buying a unit in the building the prices seems reasonable.

Edited by JimmyTheMook

I understand from friends that used to live there the management practices are a tad sharp, especially when it comes to refunding security deposits. I can vouch for the fact that the on site manageress has the personality of a brillo pad.

CB

I was looking at buying a unit in the building the prices seems reasonable.

id be glad to give you the number of a friend who is selling his unit. an extremely nice one facing the river and doi suthep. its a big unit too. pm me for more details if interested.