Cable Movei Channel

When I was last on Samui there was a channel on Samui cable where the guys at Samui Cable would play DVD's and sometimes forget to change the dang DVD.

Anyway, I am back on Samui now but can't seem to find that channel. Is it still there and I'm just not seeing or has it gone?

It's been replaced by the South African movie channel.

I live on KP and (I presume) we get the same cable feed. The movie channel is definitley not from SA, there is Chinese/Korean writing on the top right of the pic - and poxy Thai home advertising in between movies! There is now an extra movie channel as well; 'Stream' shows some decent movies.

The SA channels are SS1, SS2 and SS3 - I praise the person who managed to get them for us, its the only good reason to get cable now...

It's been replaced by the South African movie channel.

I live on KP and (I presume) we get the same cable feed. The movie channel is definitley not from SA, there is Chinese/Korean writing on the top right of the pic - and poxy Thai home advertising in between movies! There is now an extra movie channel as well; 'Stream' shows some decent movies.

The SA channels are SS1, SS2 and SS3 - I praise the person who managed to get them for us, its the only good reason to get cable now...

I don't think we have that here. I sure haven't seen it. It seems besides the news channels that the only thing for a forang to watch is Zone Reality. Unless ur French or German as they have their channels. Oh yea, the cartoon channel is pretty good too.

Cable TV on Samui is not same as the one on Phangan.

Samui Cable TV has not worked in Lamai for a couple of days now.

The SA movie channel sucks big time.

We only pay the money to get BBC for news and Fox News Comedy for a big laugh.

For the extra money, we will soon go to True UBC where you get a program guide monthly on paper, a website with up-to-date info, dozens of great channels to pick from and about 30 very good "FM" radio stations all categorised into music styles.

For what you pay you get thousands of times better service on UBC for only 3 times the cost of cable.

Besides, Samui Cable TV is totally illegal, they rip off anything they can get their hands on. How they survive all these years says as much about local "law enforcement" as anything else does, eh?

Sable Cucks.