Missing Pbair Thread

Mr Conrad

Hi, does anybody know what happened to the recent thread about PB Air's new schedules. I have searched this forum and also Thailand Travel forum thinking it may have beeen moved, but to no avail.

I copied the new schedule that roietjimmy posted the other day, but as my luck goes the computer completed crashed and needed to have windows re-installed. :o

Any chance of somebody re-posting the new schedule.

Many Thanks

Regards

Mr Conrad

Unfortunately the new schedule posted was incorrect.

Rather than keep incorrect information visible - as not all people read all the replies in the thread! It is best removed.

Once the new schedule is verified it will be reposted. Hopefully early next week

In the meantime contact PB air direct with any queries you may have

Rather than keep incorrect information visible - as not all people read all the replies in the thread! It is best removed.

Once the new schedule is verified it will be reposted. Hopefully early next week

Odd it is incorrect as I recieved via email from PB Air on Oct 11. Any indication of why it is incorrect?

Odd it is incorrect as I recieved via email from PB Air on Oct 11. Any indication of why it is incorrect?