Required: Advice On Budget Hotels/guesthouses In Jomtien!

DirkGently

I am having trouble finding a decent budget guesthouse in Jomtien.

The thing is I promised to take the wife's neices to the seaside when they visited us during this school holiday, but I don't want them to see anything weird. Let's face it there is some pretty weird stuff going on around Pattaya. So I guess Jomtien is a better bet.

So, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to recommend a decent, but budget range, place for us to stay in Hat Jomtien. There is no need for pools, gyms or suchlike. Just a decent place that is 'family friendly', close to the beach and not attatched to a knocking shop.

Many thanks.

Why not a condo. I know some in View Talay 2 which can be rented out by the day. They do have pools but quiet and around Bt1000. PM for more info if you want.

An alternative would be the Jomtien Boathouse (has website). Not sure about the quality of others. JB is about a grand as well.

Tony's Holiday tower is i believe 600 Baht. Straight on the beach.

If you have a car, on Soi Chaiyapruck you have Cold Rock, without breakfast i believe 500 a night.

there are plenty of places around.

Also the Condo's the first posters mentioned are a good alternative. but commonly they ask 900 baht for a night.

Jomtien