Jackpot Lottery Winner!

YangYaiEric

Hi All.

I'm sure, like me, many of you out there have a dabble on the Lottery now and again(UK, US, Oz etc). But, what would you do if you struck lucky and bagged the Jackpot of, say, US$ 70 Million or so? What woud you DO with all that Dosh? Would you still stay in Thailand, or head back 'home' (where-ever that may be) ? I know (and dream :o ) about what I'd do. I'd live like a KING in the LOS forever, with not a care in the world about ANYTHING! Wouldn't that be something ? :D

Looking forward to reading your thoughts and comments...

YangYai.

Hi All.

I'm sure, like me, many of you out there have a dabble on the Lottery now and again(UK, US, Oz etc). But, what would you do if you struck lucky and bagged the Jackpot of, say, US$ 70 Million or so? What woud you DO with all that Dosh? Would you still stay in Thailand, or head back 'home' (where-ever that may be) ? I know (and dream :D ) about what I'd do. I'd live like a KING in the LOS forever, with not a care in the world about ANYTHING! Wouldn't that be something ? :D

Looking forward to reading your thoughts and comments...

YangYai.

you could live on a million dollars forever ,as for me never done it so cant win it :o

name='YangYaiEric' date='2007-10-16 16:07:56' post='1598827']

name='plasticpig' post='1598813' date='2007-10-16 12:03:20']Fist plane out,

would go to Singapore.

Would give the wife 5% and my condo.

Then dump her.

for real.

:o !!

You don't REALLY mean that, do you?

Yes in a hart beat.

Might stretch to 10%.

She would be set up for life.

I would keep it a secret,immediate family only.

I would invest into children's tax-free govenrment bonds,only redeemable age 21.

I would spend 4 months Thailand (transit out/return for visa requirements ,8 months UK,children's schools.

I would try & keep the children as far as possible on the ground.

I would write more & spend more time with the family,promise.

I would like to keep healthy,happy and myself.

:o Wiley Coyote

Fist plane out, would go to Singapore. Would give the wife 5% and my condo. Then dump her. for real.

i just phoned your wife. she's quite excited waiting for the 5% and the title deed for the condo. good luck to you and take care of your health.

:o

firstly, I'd have a huge celebratory wank. :o:D:D

then I'd quit work and decide how much I was going to give to family, charity etc.

after that was done, I'd plough the cash into property (worldwide) & investments and visit as many countries as I could, living it up all the way.

I would tell only my closest family how much I'd won. everyone else I'd just say I'd won enough to let me stop working for a while.

I would keep it a secret,immediate family only.

I would invest into children's tax-free govenrment bonds,only redeemable age 21.

I would spend 4 months Thailand (transit out/return for visa requirements ,8 months UK,children's schools.

I would try & keep the children as far as possible on the ground.

I would write more & spend more time with the family,promise.

I would like to keep healthy,happy and myself.

:o Wiley Coyote

Sounds like JUST the same things I would do also, Wiley :D ; use the windfall WISELY :D

What would I do with a 70 mill US lottery jackpot? Bluddy obvious the answer to that one is.

I'd move to Thailand and pull myself a loverly little bg from a bar in Pattaya. I'd then buy her and her family houses, pickups, mocys and lots of gold chains. I'd marry her and put all the remaining money into a joint bank account. Then I'd lie back and live out my life in utter poverty telling my hard luck story to anybody who'll listen. :D

So simple when you think about it. :o

What would I do with a 70 mill US lottery jackpot? Bluddy obvious the answer to that one is.

I'd move to Thailand and pull myself a loverly little bg from a bar in Pattaya. I'd then buy her and her family houses, pickups, mocys and lots of gold chains. I'd marry her and put all the remaining money into a joint bank account. Then I'd lie back and live out my life in utter poverty telling my hard luck story to anybody who'll listen. :D

So simple when you think about it. :D

:o:D:D

Edited by plasticpig

Fist plane out, would go to Singapore. Would give the wife 5% and my condo. Then dump her. for real.

i just phoned your wife. she's quite excited waiting for the 5% and the title deed for the condo. good luck to you and take care of your health.

:D

:D and don't forget the nanny.............

and don't forget the 30 mil you'll have to give back to the the gov't.... :o

Edited by gampaan

So simple when you think about it. :D

:o:D:D

this is so good it must be true :bah:

$70 million is just too much.........£35,000,000.

I'd probably get a knighthood from giving £20M to charity......or maybe a peerage

Anybody know the price of a life peerage in the Uk these days?

The remaining £15M would see me far away from these cold, miserable, over-taxed, overcrowded, over-bureaucratised English climes.

Who knows.................I may even take the wife!!

I'd probably get a knighthood from giving £20M to charity......or maybe a peerage

The remaining £15M would see me far away from these cold, miserable, over-taxed, overcrowded, over-bureaucratised English climes.

:o , eh, pardon me for saying so 'crowbait' but giving away $20M to charity? You MUST be LOADED already then mate! :D

name='Dr. Naam' date='2007-10-16 18:18:23' post='1599045']

name='plasticpig' post='1598813' date='2007-10-16 16:03:20']Fist plane out, would go to Singapore. Would give the wife 5% and my condo. Then dump her. for real

Are you that weirdo with the heavy breathing who keeps phoning.

Or you just shy and tongue twisted.

:D

name='Dr. Naam' date='2007-10-16 18:18:23' post='1599045']

name='plasticpig' post='1598813' date='2007-10-16 16:03:20']Fist plane out, would go to Singapore. Would give the wife 5% and my condo. Then dump her. for real

Are you that weirdo with the heavy breathing who keeps phoning.

that's me. how did you find out? :D

theres plenty of charity cases in thailand ,you could give them a bag of rice each ,even run in the election ,thats how taksin did it :o