Apartment Websites

danoco70

The utilities for the place I rent in Pattaya are as follows:-

Electric = 4.25 baht per unit

Water = 25 baht per unit (1000 litres)

Cable TV = 200 baht per month

When I don't use the air con the monthly electricity bill is c. 150 baht and with it on at night it's 1500 baht. Water is about 200 per month which includes my missus washing clothes at home. The manager of the flats has told me that the Frenchman in number 3 only uses 1 unit of water a month because he either doesn't shower or goes to the swimming pool. :D:o

Scouse.

Does anyone know any websites (or other media) for low cost monthly rental apartments in Bkk ?

thx in advance

d

the best way to find an apartment in the area you want is to walk it! go to the area and find the large apartment buildings, ask people if they know of other buildings around the ones you are looking at. I have done this with all my apartments, BKK has heaps available these days. PM me with your area and if I know of anything I will point you in the right direction.

The utilities for the place I rent in Pattaya are as follows:-

Electric = 4.25 baht per unit

Water = 25 baht per unit (1000 litres)

Cable TV = 200 baht per month

When I don't use the air con the monthly electricity bill is c. 150 baht and with it on at night it's 1500 baht. Water is about 200 per month which includes my missus washing clothes at home. The manager of the flats has told me that the Frenchman in number 3 only uses 1 unit of water a month because he either doesn't shower or goes to the swimming pool. :D:o

Scouse.

aren't you getting scammed by your landlord :D

aren't you getting scammed by your landlord

They're all at it to some extent. A mate of mine, also in Pattaya, pays 7 baht per unit of electricty and 250 for the cable telly. In comparison I think I'm getting off rather lightly. Out of interest, how much do yours come to?

Scouse.