Oliviafy

Blinky Bill

Now the scammers are trying to infiltrate TV.

Hi happy day to you,i am miss Olivia who viewed your profile today and like it very much,which makes me to write to you to let you know that i am intrested in you,therefore i will like you to write me back through my mail address so that i will tell you futher about myself and send you also my picture for you to know me physically.

Here is my mail address,

[email protected]

It is better that we do not count on age,religion,colour even our distance since they don't matter because what matters most is real love.

Waiting to read from you direct in my mail address.hears from you

Miss Olivia.

Beware the rather romatic rantings of a banned member 'Oliviafy" on TV. I responded out of interest using one of my obscure email addresses to the above PM received a day or so ago. Just another angle on the good old African scam merchants. The following is the reply.............

Thanks for your immediate response, i do hope that you are very well and if so lets give thanks to our God almighty.mine here is full of cold but in all i was covering up with the weather.dear please don't leave me just because of my condition or if you consider this my condition as a doubt,you can first bring me out from the prison to your country.

DEAR HONEY

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency.In nutshell,I am Olivia John Wiltord from the republic of Siera-leone in west Africa,now seeking for refuge in Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR).My (late) father Dr. John Wiltord ,was the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in(KENEMA) Siera-leone.But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document(DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE)(US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in A (SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY)which i am the next of kin.Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can contact the company for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the security company to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your wife and manage the money.Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal please contact me through my email address

([email protected])hears from you soonest.

Until then,i remain yours in heart with the best.

regards Miss Olivia.

I responded out of interest using one of my obscure email addresses to the above PM received a day or so ago.

Looks like she got to the 'B' members before being caught out. Hope that e-mail address isn't useful, now a spam magnet. :o

Dunno, but it sounds like true love to me... :o

This was what was hoping for when I replied, true love. But now I'm totally shattered and don't know what to do with myself. Might have to take off my clothes and jump from a tall building. sSa_falltopieces.gifsSa_bye.gif

Just make sure you don't get your wedding tackle snagged on the way down. Jumping from tall buildings while naked is quite dangerous, even in thailand. :D

Amazing isn't it ?

I have heard somebody got in trouble with something like this (on tv), even

went to the country or something like that ! Kidnapped !

I can't remember it good , but sounds familiar !

How stupid can one be ..... Some are .... :o

But now I'm totally shattered and don't know what to do with myself. Might have to take off my clothes and jump from a tall building.

Be brave, Blinky, in doing whatever you think is necessary. :o

Do it man, you know it makes sense.

Thankyou for your support and advice guys.

So last night in desperation and deeply depressed I got drunk and decided to end it all. I took off my clothes and jumped out of my hotel window. Sadly in my drunken state I forgot that I was on the ground floor. Now not only am I heartbroken and depressed but I am hungover and have bruised knees, elbows and chin as well as a mouth full of dirt.

So last night in desperation and deeply depressed I got drunk and decided to end it all. I took off my clothes and jumped out of my hotel window. Sadly in my drunken state I forgot that I was on the ground floor. Now not only am I heartbroken and depressed but I am hungover and have bruised knees, elbows and chin as well as a mouth full of dirt.

Well, I hope you are able to take comfort in the realization that your reputation here is unscathed. :o

But now I'm totally shattered and don't know what to do with myself. Might have to take off my clothes and jump from a tall building.

Be brave, Blinky, in doing whatever you think is necessary. :o

Do it man, you know it makes sense.

Thankyou for your support and advice guys.

rouletteea8.gif

Just a reminder of this forum rule:

"1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys)"

One post deleted.

www.419eater.com

is well worth a look if the 419 scammers annoy you; informative and very funny...

I am a member of 419eater.com it is loooottttssss of fun...

I have two 'characters' that I use to bait, Chistopher Skase and Alby Mangles...

It is called scambaiting... you reply FROM AN EMAIL ADDRESS SET UP FOR THE PURPOSE and keep asking questions designed to frustrate the scammer and waste their time... the idea is that, if they are wasting time on you, they aren't scamming someone else...

They award prizes for 'trophies' - photos or items sent to you by the scammer as proof, 'safaries' - sending the scammer to an airport to meet you, or across the continient (and in one case from Africa to Asia for a couple of months), Fake Banks that you have shut down, mobile accounts closed, all sorts of awards...

A LOT of people are caught out by these scammers from all over the world... trusting people who are usually to old or 'unworldly' to know beter...

cruise over to 41eater.com when you have some time, it is pretty cool...

Cheers,

Daewoo