Party On The 31st Of October?

mobs00

• 2 weeks later...

So..... it's on @ Santia's Grotto tonight. She will have make-up and horns and a glue gun and all kinds of things for passers by who aren't sure what to be. That always makes for a fun and scary time. So, to the other guy's point, it's a small venue. Tusker's on Fri will be the big one for 100's of ppl if they're up to it. I'll be there too. But for tonight there should be a healthy crowd of fun ppl, and looking at my pix of last yr there were probably about 100 ppl thru the night, in 2 shifts or so, and it was all quite manageable n fun. See you there, if you dare ! I'll be the dead guy with blood on his face.

So..... it's on @ Santia's Grotto tonight. She will have make-up and horns and a glue gun and all kinds of things for passers by who aren't sure what to be. That always makes for a fun and scary time. So, to the other guy's point, it's a small venue. Tusker's on Fri will be the big one for 100's of ppl if they're up to it. I'll be there too. But for tonight there should be a healthy crowd of fun ppl, and looking at my pix of last yr there were probably about 100 ppl thru the night, in 2 shifts or so, and it was all quite manageable n fun. See you there, if you dare ! I'll be the dead guy with blood on his face.

Myself and Mrs. Hill16 went to Santia's Grotto last night for the first time and we had a great time. Lovely venue with very interesting decor and some great unplanned music courtesy of some of the customers. The Hallowe'en face painting was great and just topped off the evening! Good practice for Tuskers on Friday... :o

Congrats to Santia and co. and we'll defo be going back there soon.

Hill16

Well, sort of.. I was the pirate with my trusty sidekick Nok.

mobs,

so did you get the customers you expected at foxy last night? and was mama san pleased with you?

It was a good night and everyone was having fun. Although, the police started to shut down the bars on Loi Kroh and the surrounding areas so Foxy closed early. They went to Star Six and drugged tested everyone in there, so I heard....