See-pat Clinic (cmu)

eek

See-Pat clinic at Chiang Mai University. Can someone please give directions (and/or any advice on the clinic etc)?

(A bit confused now too as ive read CMU outpatient clinic has a different name. But my doc in Bumrungrad has recommended me to see D.Ampica at 'See-Pat' clinic Chiang Mai University. This is exactly how she has written it down for me.)

Thanks.

Sri Pat is the newer private piece of Suan Dokh hospital.

Someone who is in that direction every day probably can give you better directions than me but here goes:

If you are coming from the moat road, go up Suthep Rd and it will be on your right BEFORE the main Suan Dokh hospital building. It could be the second right turning or third right turning but there is a guard on the gate and its a cream coloured building near to the road (10+ storeys approx). The road when you go in, circles round to the A&E and comes out at the same guard point. Just check with the guard that it really is Sri Pat building just in case I have made horrible mistake!

Presumably that particular doctor can be found at outpatients in that building, but I am sure the staff will know.