What's Your Favorite One-dish Meal?

sbk

But where can you buy Khao Soi in Bangkok?

Can I join the Gang too? - This is one of my Fave dishes here!! :D

The BEST place I have found is Food Loft, 7th Floor, Central ChitLom - Big portion and delicious. (Thai food section, next to Singaporean & Malay Food, opposite Gianni's Pizza)

If desperate, try S&P, but beware - the S&P at Pantip Plaza can often sell out by mid-afternoon! Yikes :o

Mmm am getting hungry for it now!

Also Yam Talay (Seafood Salad)!!! Yam Mamuang (Mango Salad). Kung Yai gratiem (Big grilled garlic prawns) at Bang Klang Nam Seafood ressie by the River!

I don't know what it's called in Thai but lightly cooked cuttlefish with salted egg and rice :D ! Mmmm

(Anna's Cafe before it closed did THE BEST version of this!). Any other recommendations where to find this in BKK would be much appreciated! Anyone????

BUt can anyone tell me WHY are Thai omelettes always dripping in grease/oil! I swear you can always wring them out like a dishcloth!What happened to soft fluffy omelettes..... I can but dream..... :o

But where can you buy Khao Soi in Bangkok?

Can I join the Gang too? - This is one of my Fave dishes here!! :D

The BEST place I have found is Food Loft, 7th Floor, Central ChitLom - Big portion and delicious. (Thai food section, next to Singaporean & Malay Food, opposite Gianni's Pizza)

If desperate, try S&P, but beware - the S&P at Pantip Plaza can often sell out by mid-afternoon! Yikes :o

Mmm am getting hungry for it now!

There is a good one at the Bon Marche market.

My favourite one just now outside of CM is from a Kanom Jeen restaraunt close to the traffic lights on Pattayan Klang.

S&P, Sockraprok & Paeng , no thanks!

Cheers

Lad Na with pork ball, brocolli and carrot. Seasoned with dried red chilli and black pepper

Mrs Goshawk does the best..

Agree withou there Goshawk, but with a slight twist. I really enjoy a large steamy bowl of Lad Na Sen Yai Sai Moo ! Really does the trick, especially after a heavy Chang night :o

The little place in town sells kao khao moo, kao mun gai, kao moo daeng, kao moo glop, and that yellow rice dish, forgot the name (sad :o)

I do like the yellow rice dish but it can be kinda greasy depending on the cook. I love kao mun gai and occasionally partake of the pork leg rice (kao khao moo) but the fat scares me off.

Which one is your favorite?

beef penang...or falang liver and onions{l and o}