Has Anyone Seen A Fella Dressed.....

kopite

like a Zulu Chief?

im seen him a few times now, walking towards tukcom on soi 17. he dosent have a spear or shield, but has the leopard skin er...skirt, costume and the head gear.

he is white not black, looks a bit like a german or scandinavian. very, very bizarre.

illl try and stake him out over the next few weeks see if he passes again at the same time, see if i can get a pic.

some strange fellas in this wonderful city!!!

post-45009-1193056756_thumb.jpg

Edited by kopite

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats ya problem...you wear what you wanna wear and I'll wear what I wanna wear.

So whats your oppinion on singlets, flip-flops and shorts, and not to forget, the ultimate crime in farang fashion - the yellow t-shirt?

:D:o

like a Zulu Chief?

im seen him a few times now, walking towards tukcom on soi 17. he dosent have a spear or shield, but has the leopard skin er...skirt, costume and the head gear.

he is white not black, looks a bit like a german or scandinavian. very, very bizarre.

illl try and stake him out over the next few weeks see if he passes again at the same time, see if i can get a pic.

What about the guy with the umbrella. black jacket ,baseball cap and a huge grey beard, .looks like ZZ tops grandad ! we need to carry cameras more and start a topic for thee characters, . Edited by mikethevigoman

Saw him in Soi VC the other night carrying a small stuffed tiger! the locals just stood open mouthed looking at him I was trying to work out what tribe he was from as his atire was a mixture of Zulu and Ashanti!

good im glad im not going mad :o

like a Zulu Chief?

What about the guy with the umbrella. black jacket ,baseball cap and a huge grey beard, .looks like ZZ tops grandad ! we need to carry cameras more and start a topic for thee characters, .

yep. seen him loads over the years. however, he wears a suit, has a long beard, and carries an umbrella. it does look a tad strange but take away the beard and he wouldnt get a second look in the west.

i agree that we should have a proper thread on this as their is loads of people in patters that look very bizarre,

can i change the title?

Whats ya problem...you wear what you wanna wear and I'll wear what I wanna wear.

So whats your oppinion on singlets, flip-flops and shorts, and not to forget, the ultimate crime in farang fashion - the yellow t-shirt?

My opinion is you should worry about more important things than my attire....I also wear socks with my thongs if it is a little chilly.

What's wrong with a yellow T-shirt ? Are you saying we should not show our appreciation for the big fellow ? By wearing it, we are accepted a little more and show that we are one of them, not just a promiscuous tourist.

My opinion is you should worry about more important things than my attire....I also wear socks with my thongs if it is a little chilly.

What's wrong with a yellow T-shirt ? Are you saying we should not show our appreciation for the big fellow ? By wearing it, we are accepted a little more and show that we are one of them, not just a promiscuous tourist.

If i wear one will i stop being promiscuious ? :D

so what does dressing up like a zulu make somebody then?

Years ago,I saw a guy dressed as a French Foreign Legionnaire.

The rumour was that the tourist police apprehended him,fined him & told him to go home to change as it "puportedly "against Thai law to wear military uniform ,if you are not in the the Thai forces

:o Wiley Coyote

Years ago,I saw a guy dressed as a French Foreign Legionnaire.

The rumour was that the tourist police apprehended him,fined him & told him to go home to change as it "puportedly "against Thai law to wear military uniform ,if you are not in the the Thai forces

:o Wiley Coyote

might be the same fella trying blend in and avoid the bizzies!!!

So what about all these security wannabe's then in military garb ??

how is wearing a tourist police uniform (allthough i agree they are very strange) the same as walking round pattaya looking like your hunting zebra's?

Definitely diff characters running around in Thailand - saw a white lad in BKK with plates in his ears - like those in african countries. Nice lad turned out to be, however just thought it was well strange. However lesson is don't judge a book by its cover - checkout whats inside. :o

No no, you misunderstand me. That was actually a little kick at the whinging squad on here that seems to agree that anybody wearing said garments in public while farang should be flogged and burned at the town square. :D

Meself I don't give a toss what people are wearing. Including the Zulu outfit. :D

No no, you misunderstand me. That was actually a little kick at the whinging squad on here that seems to agree that anybody wearing said garments in public while farang should be flogged and burned at the town square. :D

Meself I don't give a toss what people are wearing. Including the Zulu outfit. :D

i do not think that there is anything wrong in it, fair play if you have the balls to walk round looking like that. however you are open to ridicule. i love me clothes, always have, thats why i find it so bizarre. maybe its my age though.

i just dont get why though? he has his reasons for sure. id love to hear it. ill ask him next time i see him.

i also love the fact that theres people in this city like him. just like to wag my tongue about them

HAS ANYONE SEEN A FELLA DRESSED....

.... like a cross between Screaming Lord Sutch and a pearly king?

He rides a bicycle and is usually decked out in sort of gold tinsel and flags - UK and Thailand as I recall.

I usually seem to see him on Third Road.

A falang in his forties/early fifties.

Wears a top hat?

Probably just advertising a restaurant or something - but if he is it isn't obvious.

What about Andy/Sandy the English ladyboy? Actually a very nice (and straight!) bloke.

What about the bicycle rider with the flashing bicycle and top hat?

What about the adult Thai dressed as a boy scout always hanging around Carrefour?

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged) and the other Soi 8 mainstay Thai male with a mohawk and recently tattoos on his face?

Then there's farangs on choppers with tattoos on their face, arms, and neck. Aside from the face, this is becoming more and more common.

There's a German with 2 big dogs near my condo who is covered everywhere but his face in tattoos.

The " Zulu Chief " lives at the Flybird Condo on soi 17. We see him pretty much every day. Definately a pepperoni short of a full pizza but he is harmless.
Does anyone remember the guy that used to walk up and down road two near kiss/mike shouting at everyone ! i used to wind him up keep driving past and shouting at /to him, hilarious ! oh dear,.. ive just had a thought, im as bad as him ! :o

HAS ANYONE SEEN A FELLA DRESSED....

.... like a cross between Screaming Lord Sutch and a pearly king?

He rides a bicycle and is usually decked out in sort of gold tinsel and flags - UK and Thailand as I recall.

I usually seem to see him on Third Road.

A falang in his forties/early fifties.

Wears a top hat?

What about Andy/Sandy the English ladyboy? Actually a very nice (and straight!) bloke.

What about the bicycle rider with the flashing bicycle and top hat?

What about the adult Thai dressed as a boy scout always hanging around Carrefour?

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged) and the other Soi 8 mainstay Thai male with a mohawk and recently tattoos on his face?

Wow, what a menagerie of characters down there.

I'm afraid if a dude tried walking around up here in Isaan like that...well...does the word "lynch" create a mental picture? :o

Kinda like 1960's Berkely, Calif. vs. Paducah, Kentucky :D

Edited by toptuan

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged)

my brother in law was stood behind her in the bank, and she kicked off. his missus then told him that it was a missing deposit, she should of had 4**,000 instead of 3**,***.

cant remember the exact figures but i found that to be bizarre. i always figured her to be a down and out.