Looking For Guesthouse / Hostel / Hotel

TheEmperorOfTheNorth

Any suggestions / recommendations? Not too far from the beach, but I realize that beggars can't be choosers, so somewhere back from the sea is okay too.

600 baht for somewhere " really posh " is stretching it a bit. Coming into high season soon.

How long are you coming for?

Any suggestions / recommendations? Not too far from the beach, but I realize that beggars can't be choosers, so somewhere back from the sea is okay too.

On the cormer of Soi Diana Inn and Soi Bukoaw I cant remember the name but for 275 bht a night (2005) fan room, large tv, full size fridge, dresser & wardrobe. I remember they sold big changs for 50 bht and had saftey boxes behind the reception. I stayed here for about a week before I got pissed off with the noise of the traffic (busy intersection) and I was on the 5th floor (no lift) and opted for

Sumaree House on Soi Sahasak (soi13 2nd rd) a quiet soi with no traffic running along it, cost per night 450 bht (2005) aircon, large tv (pattaya cable) full size fridge, dresser & wardrobe, settee, coffee table.

Sawasdee Seaview on Soi 10 Beach rd have rooms starting from 250 bht or at least they did a couple of years ago - less than 50 metres from the beach.

Honey ...something...I think Lodge, right where the traffic turns in front of walking street very near the beach.

Air-con, swimming pool, cable TV, telephone, double-sized bed, etc, for 5-600 depending on time of year.

A little run down, but great for the price!

600 baht for somewhere " really posh " is stretching it a bit. Coming into high season soon.

I would agree the chances of getting somewhere "really posh" is very remote! The longer you are coming for the lower you might be able to get the price down! Best of luck!

begs

I would agree the chances of getting somewhere "really posh" is very remote! The longer you are coming for the lower you might be able to get the price down! Best of luck!

begs

don't know of any hostels around pattaya either. cheapest accommodation might be found around 3rd road and soi buakow. you really need to stay 1month to get the lowest prices.